Chapter 5

Sky

I sat down on the couch as everyone took a seat. we was at this safe house and Aaliyah and her dad was going to let us know what they found.

"Okay so i went back to Nia house and i found some finger prints." She pulled out a computer and started to type on it." the finger prints belong to someone name Darryl Jackson...aka Henry." she turned the computer around where we could see it.

I shook my head in disbelief. Henry real name was Darryl Jackson? This mean he was lying to us about who he was this entire time.

"Apparently he is wanted in other states for fraud, murder, abuse, and drug trafficking. When he came to California he changed his appearance and his identity. From what i found out. this man is a mass murder." she looked at me," no offense. but im surprise he's hasn't been killed you guys. "

King leaned forward," we have a real issue on our hands here. i need you guys to be safe. the only people he wants is you and your family Joe. but he will kill whoever he needs to to reach you all. Thats why i will be stepping in and have my men watching over you. but the reason why i have you guys staying in the safe house is of course for your protection. as well as my men will be securing your house, making sure we have cameras around the houses and alarm and even guns, just in case something happen." He said.

"Thats fine." my dad said.

I was still shocked. how my mom didn't know about this? I got up from my seat and headed to the restroom. i needed to clear my mind.

Ever since both incidents i haven't been myself. i gain about 5 pounds in a week and i stop caring about everything. even Roc. i became abusive to him. i would always hit him or throw something at him and say mean things to him. I just have so much anger in me from all these years. and The kidnapping of my sister is what set me off. but that still isn't an excuse to be abusive to the one person that has always been there for me. I'm surprise he even stayed. Well not really. But if it was any other dude, they would have left or put there hands on me instead of steady trying to comfort me.

But all of this has become to much for me. i wont be save unless i leave town. King says he want my whole family but thats not true. Henry only wants me and my sister. I remember him saying that to me in the multiple voicemails he left for me and the letters. What he did to my mom is something that he always use to do. he must have missed beating her because her fucked her up badly. He knew the only way to get to us was to get to her first and i believe my mother knew something. and he didn't want her to tell anybody. maybe she knew about him being a criminal and thats why he did what he did to her.

I shook my head as these thoughts ran through my mind. the only thing i know is that, as long as I'm here nobody is safe.

So maybe i need to leave town for a while.....

-

Roc

Its been two days since we been in this safe house and Sky has herself locked in her room. she wont come out and talk to anybody. Im not suppose to be here but she is my girl and is my family even tho she doesn't have a ring on her finger.

"Hey i need you to go home okay?," Joe said placing his hand on my shoulder, "Spend time with your brother and mom. I know you want to be by her side, but this is something very dangerous and i dont need you involved okay? You can stop by every once in a while. I just dont want you here all the time. and call me when you want to come and i'll send someone to come get you okay,"

I nodded my head and looked upstairs. i shook my head," ima go say goodbye," i said heading upstairs.

I opened the door and sat next her on the bed. I pushed her hair out of her face and she looked up at me. "hey im about to go," i said.