Chapter 38

Sky

I wiped my mouth as i flushed the toilet. This was my third time throwing up this morning. I brushed my teeth and turned on the shower. I feel dirty and stressed. I need to clean myself up.

I walked out the restroom and ran into Kyle.

"My bad,i was coming to check on you. I saw you run out the kitchen," he said.

Before I had it throw up i was cooking lunch for him and the kids. He had came back last night and so he stayed over since it was too late for him to go to my dads place. I was happy when i had found out i had a little nephew. He is so cute too.

"Yea im fine. Umm im just... If i tell you this you cant say anything yet okay,"

"Sis really? Im your brother," he chuckled.

"Lol okay but im pregnant," i said.

"for real? How far," he asked.

"Three and a half months. Im not as big as i was when i was pregnant with Dawn,"i said.

"I can tell, your stomach just got a lil big and round. Does anybody else know," he asked messing with my stomach.

"No. Nobody knows,"

"Not even Aubrey," he asked. I shook my head.

"Its his right," he asked.

I smacked my lips and hit him in his chest," of course nigga. Dont try to play me for no hoe," i said sounding ghetto.

He laughed," sis you know why i asked. But when you gonna tell him,"

"Soon. We suppose to be going out tonight so maybe then or tomorrow when we have the family dinner," i said.

"Iight. Congrats sis," he said pulling me in for a hug," but go ahead and shower. I got the kids watching a movie," he said.

"Iight thanks," i said.

He left out the room and i headed back into the restroom. I took off my clothes and got in the shower.

Aubrey was at basketball practice so i wasn't going to see him until later on today. I missed my baby.

I bathe my body and got out the shower. As i was lotioning my body my phone started to ring,"hello,"i answered.

"Sky i need you to come to king house. Something happened with your sister," my dad rushed out.

"Okay im on my way," i said rushing into my closet to throw on some clothes.

I put on some sweat pants and matching hoodie. I threw my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone. I rushed downstairs into the den where the kids were.

"Whats wrong," Kyle ask standing up with a Dawn in his arms sleeping.

"Dad just called. He said something happened to Rose and we need to get over to King house," i said.

"Iight ima drive lets get them in the car," he said laying Dawn down.

We had Dawn, Kaiden, and Lawrence. Lawrence i just came about a week ago. My brother came back in the den and grabbed Dawn," come on Kaiden and Lawrence," he said as he rushed out the door. I locked up the house and then headed out behind them. I locked Lawrence in his seat and got in the car.
Once everybody was locked in, we pulled off.

I took my phone out and texted Aubrey that we would be at kings house and that he needed to get there as quick as he could once he was out of practice.