Chapter 12

Trill

"I need to ask you somethin," i said stuffing a fork full of pasta in my mouth.

"Go ahead," she said.

"Well its not really a question,but some
Night ima have you doing some runs with me. But before i need to train you yeaaa. We gonna start tomorrow but hurry up and eat i gotta make one mo run and take yall back," i said.

Dee be having me robbing and going after people who dont be giving him his money. I need someone in the field with me. So im choosing Lil shawty. Niggas gonna think she there to give some pussy or some shit and then ima have her poppin they ass the leg or sum shit while i get the money. But like i said ima have to train her. I cant have no weak link out there with me yaaa.

-

Rose

We just got back to the house and it was packed. It looked like he was throwing a party but Trill said he was just having some of the people he was cool with over for dinner and they got they men and women with them.

"I want you to take Lanti and go straight upstairs yahh. Dont talk to anybody unless its Dee,me, or reggie yeaaa. Some of these men dont got repsect fo women. Chyna should be up there but look fo ha in the kids room," he said before getting out. He clocked his gun and opened the door for me and lanti and walked behind us.

Once we got inside the house, fear took over my body. It was like the feeling i had earlier took control. Something in the back of my head was telling me something was about to happen. As i walked through the house there was men starring at me from left to right. Some were whistling and others were saying some very uncomfortable things like ,"hey lil mama come here so i can feel on dat tight ass" and "hmm cant wait to put my dick inside that tight pussy". I cringed as i ran up the stairs with Lanti following behind me.

I ran into the kids room and closed the door behind me. Most of the girls where in here while the adults and the teens were downstairs entertaining the guest. Some girls where watching movies, playing with barbies, or doing nails. Lanti ran off to go play barbies with the younger girls and i searched the room for Chyna.

This was one of the big rooms in the house. This is where most of the girls be when they can have fun.

I spotted Chyna braids on the side of the room. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Wow there missy. I miss you too but owe," she chuckled.

"I miss you so much C." I said pulling away.

"I know baby girl i missed you too."

"Where you been,"

"Hospital. Had to get x-rays and surgery on my arm. Thst nigga really fucked me up,"

"Im sorry," i said bowing my head.

"Baby you fine. Dont blame yourself."

"I guess. But ima go take a shower. Can you help me do my hair?" I asked.

"Yea just wash it and get me when you done and i can tell you what to do to it. I can't really doit for you," she said lifting up her arm that was in a brace.