Chapter 8

Joseph

Yesterday i woke up to find a letter on my counter. it was from Sky and man when i read it my heart broke. my little girl had up and left without telling anybody all because she blames herself for whats been happening. i been calling her non stop but she won't answer my calls. she even told
Me not to call and she would let me know every couple days thats shes okay and safe, but i needed to talk to my girl. figure out where she is.

But king had just called me letting me know he found out some new shit on that bitch ass nigga Henry. I pulled up to the trap and headed inside.

I use to be in the game a couple years back but i had to shut it down when Kyle was born. it was hard man. i was deep in that shit but nobody ever knew. Thats why it was so easy for me to get out without anybody realizing i was in it. i had started back up one time when money got low. But once i got what i needed i stopped it again. i miss it but, i have a family to think of.

"Whats up kid," king said dabbing me up and taking a seat at his desk.

"Nun much. what you find," i asked sitting on a chair and looking at the computer screen.

See back in the day, high school years, me and king use to run the streets together. my parents were never around and left me for my grandmother to raise me. the way me and king met was when his momma dropped him off on my granny porch when he was only 5 and my granny raised him as her own until he was about 11 when his mother came back for him. We was still close than. like brothers. we started running the streets at 13 and we ended up losing touched once we was in high school when i thought he got killed. at the time we was at two different schools. Held each other down.

"This nigga got is dope business up in Atl, Arizona, and NY. so we think he somewhere there. but when I made some phone calls down there to talk to some people i know, turns out this mother fucka have a trap house in all three states, and a place where he runs his females in atlanta. "

"What you mean run his girls," i asked even tho i knew.

"He has women and young girls selling their bodies there. apparently a nigga got a mansion. has a certain nigga in each place. but he has a son and his son runs the home in ATL." he said.

"So do you think that's where he got my daughter." i asked.

"See with that, i cant find shit. when i dug more into the stuff with Rose, i found that she was kidnaped by someone that has nothing to do with this nigga Henry. but it might just be a cover up so im still looking shit up." he said.

"Ight keep doing that shit for me man. this mothafucka got my fingers itch'in." i said.

"I know. yo name was killa for a reason," he smirked.

Back than i went by killa. because i knew how to kill a nigga over a hundred different ways. I would shoot you in your head and slice your throat while your body was still falling to the ground. But them days over now.

"I cant wait to find this mothafucka man," i shook my head as different ways for me to murder him played through my head..

-

Kyle

So me and king just dropped my mother off at this rehab place. hopefully it'll help her get some stress off of her.

I pulled up to my dad house and headed inside. Since i been here i've had my own little secret that i need to talk to him about.

"Aye pops where you at," i yelled once i walked through the door.

"In the living room," he yelled back.

I walked in the living room to see him sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Whatsup kid," he said once i sat down on the couch.

"Nun much. but i do need to talk to you about something." i said.

"Whats up,"

"You know you always told me to own up to my mistakes...and theres one that im not allowing myself to own up to."

"Is it big or small," he asked.

"big," i said.

"What is it," he turned the volume down on the tv and faces me.

"About a year ago, i had sex with this girl and i think i got her pregnant," i said.

"What you mean you think? Its either you did or you didn't," he said.

"Im not sure if i did. i had a condom but it had broke but i still pulled out. and then I'm not sure if she was a hoe or not,"

He shook his head," you need to contact that girl and step in the babies life. she cant raise that child herself and if needed get a DNA test." he said.

"Yea but, i gotta go way back to my old college to find her," i said.

"Well nigga looks like you need to get. Stepping. you don't got the girl number or anything," he asked.

I thought about that. I remember having her number but i think i deleted it. i pulled my phone up and searched through it until i spotted her name. i guess i didn't delete it," i thought i had got rid of it but i didn't," i said.

"Well call her like now." he said.

I nodded my head and got up and headed to my room. I dialed the girl number and it ranged about five times before she answered.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey is this Kayla,"

"Yes who is this,"

I took a deep breathe," this is kyle. i know you remember me from almost a year ago"

"Oh yea I remember you," she said with a attitude," how could i forget? You denied my child."

"Yea and I would apologize for that but i know a hundred sorries wouldn't make up for what i did to you. I know its been a while but i want to make it right. i came to my senses and i would like to come back and have a conversation with you and meet my son," i said honestly.

"I dont know Kyle. You really hurt me. Im not a hoe and i never was a hoe. so when you got up and left after i told you made me feel like one. if i was sure the baby wasnt yours or even had a doubt i woulda let you know. but im 100 percent sure he's yours," i heard her sniff on the other side.

"Ma ma," i heard a lil baby voice on the line.

"Hold on Kaiden momma gonna give you your bottle," she said.

"His name kaiden," i asked.

"Yea. but what do you wanna do,"

"I wanna come see you too. where are yall," i asked.

"Right now we still at my place but in like a week we going to Texas to visit my family," when she said that my mind instantly went to Sky.

"Okay. well right now im going through some family issues. so after i get things settled over here i will come down to Texas and visit you both." I said.

"Kay. and if you have a doubt in your mind i will allow you to have a DNA test. matter of fact i want you to have one okay? She said.

"Okay. send me pictures of little man and text me when you leaving and all thats stuff ight."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I had to step up to the plate at some point.

-

Are yall waiting on an update on rose?

Don't worry its coming.

Comment and vote