Chapter 40

I woke up to find my body intertwined with my love. I looked up at him to see that he was still sleeping. I stroked the side of  his face before kissing his lips and slowly unwinding our bodies so i could get up to take a shower.

Last night was sooo good. He knows how to make me feel and when i say he pleased me well....We had to go about three more rounds before my legs gave out.  They still hurt at the moment. I slowly made my way to the restroom and cut on the shower. I looked myself over in the mirror and tied my hair into a bun before stepping in.

Aubrey was off  from practice for the next couple of days so today ima let him spend time with his son while i spend time with my sister and her friends, then later on tonight he's gonna take me out on a date and i will tell him the good news.

I washed off my body and turned the shower off. I dried my body off and stepped out to bush my teeth and wash my face. I hung my towel up and grabbed my robe off of the door and put it on.

I walked out the restroom to find Aubrey still sleep so i went ahead on to go wake up Lawrence and fix him some food.  I walked into his room and he was already up just sitting in the bed.

"Goodmorning Lawrence," i said.

He turned around and smiled at me," morning Sky."

"You hungry," i asked.

He nodded his head and got up from the bed,"go brush you teeth first," he ran into the restroom.

I started to look at lil man as my own son. He never had a mother in his life and i know it was hard for his uncle. A little boy needs a mother so that way he can receive the love that he needs. So im hoping that i can be a good enough figure in his life to do that.

His uncle hasn't been back out here to see him due to his job. But he does call or FaceTime him every day.  We have to send him back to Texas after his birthday so he can get his gifts and to see his grandmother who turned to be sick. Aubrey is going to try to go with him so that he wont have to be on the plane by hisself.

"In done," he said skipping out the restroom.

We made our way downstairs and into the kitchen. I asked him what he wanted and he said cereal. This lil boy always eats cereal. He can live off of it i swear. He ask for it everyday all day.

I grabbed the fruity pebbles out of the cabinet and poured it in his favorite bowl. I added milk and gave it to him along with a spoon.

"Can i watch cartoons," he asked.

"Yea sure go ahead." I said. He walked off into the living room and i could hear the tv turn on. I fixed me some coffee and then headed back upstairs to finish getting dressed.

Aubrey ass was still knocked out so i sat my coffee down and got on the bed and started to jump on it.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he turned in the bed.

"GET UP NIGGAAA," i yelled still jumping.

He turned back over and grabbed my ankle and pulled it from under me.

"Ohh shit," i yelled as my legs flew up and my body flew backwards hitting the mattress. I started laughing as he pulled my body under is.