Chapter 6

Sky

Its been 4 months since i ended it with Roc. We don't really talk anymore. i can tell he's still mad at me. i would call him to tell him somethings and he'll always come up with an excuse to get off the phone with me. no lie...i miss him. i regret ending it with him but...I still believe it was the right thing to do.

We moved back into our house and we have people outside and inside our house 24/7. Aaliyah is even staying with us for a while.

My mood has picked up, but I'm still depressed. i don't cry every night like i use to but i still cry at least two to three times a week. My mom is still in a comma and i barely even had time to see her. if i go its just a quick stop to see if she up and give her a kiss and then i have to leave for school.

Me and Steph are still working on the information that we found. we gave it to King and he has his guys on it. on the cool, a small portion of me gave up hope. but majority of me still believe my sister is out there somewhere.

-
Joe

I was sitting in the hospital room checking up on Nia. No i don't have strong feelings for her anymore, but she still is the mother of my child and my first love. i will always care and have some type of love for her.

I rubbed her hair as i looked at her. Her face has healed well, but she does still have bruises on them. " if you can hear me, i just want to let you know you still look beautiful," i chuckled.

I usually would do this. they say talking to them might help them come to. " but you still got this big ass nose," i laughed looking down at my phone.

"And you still got that big ass forehead," a raspy voice said.

I froze in place and slowly looked up. She was looking at me with low eyes and a faint smile. " oh shit let me go get the doctor," i said running out the room to the nurses stand.

"Shes up. SHES AWAKE," i said happily. The nice smiled and called for Nia's doctor. i walked back into the room while she got the doctor.

"Why my stomach so big," she asked rubbing her belly.

When she said that my mood quickly shifted. i looked down and back up at her. i was scared to even tell her.

"Umm, Nia, do you remember what happened," i asked.

She squinted her eyes," yea... henry... he um.." she stopped.

"Hold on let me get you some water," i grabbed a paper cup and filled it with the water on the stand next to the couch. i handed it to her and she drunk some.

"Okay so um. I remember seeing Henry in my house and him...beating and trying to rape me." she said.

"And he did rape you," i said." and Ima let the doctors explain it. i don't think its my place."

Once i said that the doctor walked into the room smiling. She asked Nia some questions like; do you know you name? Whats your name? How old are you? Do you have kids? How many? Whats there name? How many fingers am i holding up? And blah blah blah. just basics to
Confirm she was okay. She asked her if she remember what happened and she told her the same thing she told me.

They doctor explained the injuries she had. and finally gave her the most devastating news last.

"Okay Nia so there's something you need to know. This is going to be hard for you but when i tell you this, ima need you to promise me you wont freak out and that'll you take deep breathes. If not, then you'll be at high risk at going back into a coma." the doctor told her.

"Okay promise," she said.

"When you first came in we found cement in your vaginal area. We wasn't sure if you would become pregnant or not with the condition you was in. But apparently we were wrong. You are currently almost 5 months pregnant. " the doctor said.