Chapter 17

Sky

I been sick for the past month. I been throwing up, cramping,headaches, and haven't really been eating as much as i use to. I made a doctors appointment for today so my aunt suppose to be taking me since my brother left and the twins has practice.

My brother DNA test came back positive. Lil man is his and now i got me a new nephew. He stepped up to the plate after that first day and been there for them. He had to head back home and helped Kayla moved into her house. Me and Shanice been hanging out. We suppose to take her daughter to the beach along with some of her younger siblings and nephew and niece tomorrow.

The twins been kissing my ass ever since that day because i got hurt. They brought me a new car and basically a whole new closet.

Aubrey... He been a sweetheart. He been there showing me around and tryna help me find a job out here. If i wasnt with my cousins of Shanice i was with him. When i was sick he brought and cooked me food. Gave me a massage and basically helped me feel better. Its still nothing going on between us. I still wanna be friends but of course there is a lil crush there.

"You ready neicey ," my aunt asked coming into my room.

"Yea," i slipped on my jordans and got up. We got in the car and heaved to the doctor.

"Now what did you say was happening with you," she asked.

"I been basically sick. Throwing up, headaches, cramps, and lost my appetite," i said.

"Mhm."

"What."

"It sounds like your home sick or....your either pregnant."

I mugged her," im not pregnant. I might just be home sick. I do miss home," i said.

"Mhm we will see,"

-

"Okay so whats going on," the doctor asked. I told her about everything and she wrote it down.

She said the same thing my aunt said. She had me take a pregnancy test and been gone for about twenty minutes now.

"Can she come on im so ready to go. Im getting hungry," i said getting aggravated.

"Shes coming," my aunt smirked.

I looked at her and was about to say something but the doctor came back in.

"Okay ms.smith it looks like that you are pregnant. I wanna take a Ultra sound to look at the baby so can you lay back please," she said putting gloves on.

My eyes grew wide and i looked at my aunt. She smiled and sat back with her arms folded across her chest.

I laid back and let the doctor put this cold jell on my stomach. She moved this thing around and on the screen you saw something that was small. It looked like a big bean.

"It looked like your about two months pregnant,"

"But how? I havent even had sex since i been down here and its been that long."

"Did you have intercourse before leaving?" She asked.

I thought back. The last time i had sex with was with roc.... Oh god. I threw my head back and covered my face. My heart just broke all over again.

The lady wiped the jell off my stomach and printed the picture out for me. She told me i needed to make myself eat and that i need to get me some prenatal pills.

the ride home was quiet. I ran up to my room and laid in the bed and cried my little eyes out. I cant believe that I'm pregnant with roc baby. But it makes since. I havent had my period for a long time now. Man should i go back home
Now? A part of me didn't want to. I wanted to stay. But it would be so wrong for me to keep his child away from him.