Chapter 41

As golden state took home the win, things started to look up for everybody. But of course still knowing that Henry isn't dead, things will be taking a turn.

When Trill and them burned down the house and killed almost everyone inside, Henry was unconscious but yet still had a faint pulse. His son had burst into the inflamed house and found his father on the floor with a bullet through his head. His son dragged his lifeless body out with the help of one of his friends. That threw him in the car and sped off to the secret hospital that they had insured for times like this. Once there He was taken into surgery. He had flat line 5 times but was saved each time.

The bullet was still lodge in his head and this was apparently the cause of his still being alive, since the bullet didn't fully penetrate all the way through his skull. He is still in a coma but his son, Dylan has taken matters into his own hands. He had sent one of his dads worker to try to kidnap Rose the day her and Trill went out. But he was killed from the gun war between the two.

When he finally had a hint of who he was goin up against, he had to step back and relook at the plans he made before putting them in action. With knowing the little knowledge over King,Trill,Reggie, and Joseph, and their business. He knew that this will be a serious battle. That he would have to bring it and taking them out one by one wont be as easy as it seems. That he knew each and every last one of them has been well trained. He wished that his dad was woke again because he needed to know how he should act on this. Henry was put back into a coma when after he requested the bullet to be removed from his head.

Dylan didnt want to be apart of his father business. He didn't like the life style and didn't believe in putting his life on the line. But since his father was almost murdered, something changed within him. Became raged with blood. The only thing that was on his mind was revenged. He left his life behind just to come and get his revenge. He loved his father even through the horrible things he done. He was the only person that was there for him while his mother was strung out on drugs and after she was murdered by his stepdad he thought he came to care for.

Henry had started to show signs of improvement even though he was still in a coma. His reaction and senses were good so far as they could tell. They believe that he would be waking up soon. And once he do all hell would break loose.

-

Dylan had caught a plane to Texas a couple days ago. He been scooping the scenes and finding out information on where Sky was when she lived out here and her family members. He already had a place set up for him using his dad's connections.

Him and his left Hand Tyre had decided to go to the mall one day. As they wondered the mall and talking about what they was gonna don't have they wasn't paying attention to where they was going.

"My bad ma, i wasn't paying any attention," Dylan said as he bent down and picked up the things he knocked out of the girl hands.

"Oh its okay i wasn't either," she sighed in frustration.

As he stood up he got a closer look at her face. He smiled and handed her her things," are you good? Sound a little upset," he asked.

"Yea I'm fine just was in a rush," she said pushing her hair out of her face.

"Well where are you going ma? You got a lot of bags here," he asked.

"I have to pick up someone," she said shifting the bags in her arms.

"Here let me carry these for you," he said taking bags from her and handing some to Tyre.

"Umm thanks i guess. Just follow me to my car," she said walking away.