Chapter 14

Kyle

"You good," sky asked.

We was was at Kayla family member house waiting for her to open the door.

"Im good just a lil nervous," i said truthfully.

He door opened and there she stood in some shorts and a white v-neck shirt.

"Hey come in," she said stepping to the side.

"Um kayla this my sister Sky, Sky this is Kayla," i introduced them as i stepped inside.

"Hi nice to meet me," sky said hoing her hand out. Kayla shook ut then closed the door.

"Nice to meet you too. Um you guys can sit in the living room. I was just about to wake up Kaiden," she said walking off.

We sat down on the couch and watched the movie that was playing on the tv.

"Hey Kay Kay. Wanna meet your daddy," i heard her say. I turned around to see her walking into the kitchen.

The little boy was handsome and had some if my features. He rubbed his eyes then looked back and forth from
Me and sky. He started to move and she put him down. He walked over to me snd held his hands up for me to pick him up.

"Hey little guy," i said picking him up.

He reached up and touched my face and smiled. "Hes so cute kayla," i heard sky say.

"Yea hes a hand full," she chuckled.

"I bet, i swear i didnt know he had a baby. I swear if i did his ass woulda been in his life." She smacked me in the back of my head," but ima be living out here so i can help you whenever i can or need help." She said.

"Yea well im only gonna be out here for the rest of the summer then im moving back home so i could pack up. Im suppose to be moving back to Cali with my mom so she could help me out." Kayla said.

"Well that should be fine. Ima be back in Cali until the season start," i said playing with little man making him giggle.

"Okay well i guess i can let you guys know."

"Yea and you can just call me if you need anything."

"Thats fine. I live in Orlando for now. Because of school."

"Well just let me know i can help," i said.

"How old is he," Sky asked taking him from me.

"He's a one and a half," she said.

Sky shot me the evil eye." Kayla can i talk to you," i said getting up.

I walked into the kitchen with her following behind.  I turned around  and took a deep breath.

"Okay so now that i see lil man, a part of me believes that he's mine. But just for my sake, i still want to get a DNA test so that the lil doubt in the back of my ind can go away," i explained.

She took a second before speaking,"okay i guess. How long you gonna be out here," she asked.

"I dont know. I haven't figured that out yet," i said scratching my head," i just found out my aunt lives out here so,"

"Okay well ima be out here for a while so if you wanna spend time with him you can. But if you ever take him i need to let you know what he can and cant have and theres somethings he has to do before bed," she said.

"Like what,"

"He has a breathing machine that he needs to take before he go to sleep, when he wakes and around 4-5."