Chapter 25

Rose

I jumped on the bed with a sleeping chyna on it. She jumped up ready to fight. I busted out laughing," girl dont do that shit nomo," she said rubbing her eyes.

"Yea yea wheres lanti," i asked.

"Shes in her room. But how did things go," she asked.

"Good. " i said. I gave her a look letting her know that we would be out soon.

"Thank god," she said.

"Ima go get lanti," i laughed. I got out the bed and saw lanti already skipping down the hallway to my room.

"I was just about to come get you. Come on let me do your hair," i said closing the door once she walked in.

-
I washed her hair and dried it off for her," how do you want it," i asked.

"Twist," she said.

I got some gel, comb and leave in conditioner out the restroom. I parted her hair into six sections and started to apply the products into to each one.

"Rose isnt your birthday today," chyna asked looking at the clock. It was about 1 in the morning.

I thought about the date and gasped in surprised," omg it is. I totally forgot my own birthday,"

"Yea well we gonna do something latter on today. Ima see if reggie can get some cake and ice cream or something," she said flipping through the tv channels.

I was already done with two sections of lanti hair. "Chyna," i asked.

"Yess,"

"When is your birthday. " i asked.

"Next month. My birthday was the day you got here," she said.

"Oh,"

"Yea not bad. I got a new best friend that day. One of the best gifts i could ever receive," she said honestly.

"Awww," i said poking my lip out. She started laughing and shook her head.

"Im just ready to go home. Im starting to miss my family again. I was getting use to it but now....i dont know. I feel like something is going to happen and ima get to see hem again. I just cant shake the feeling," i said.

"Yea i understand and you will. Doenst matter on how long it take for you to get out this house. You will see your family again one day," she reassured me.

"What about you," i asked.

"What about me,"

"Your family. Do you think you gonna see them again," i asked.

She shook her head," nahh. My mom was strung out on crack and heroine and my dad was murdered two months before my mom sold me to Dee for some crack and heroine. She ran out of money once my dad died cuz he was the money supply,"she shrugged looking at the tv," i dont have a family."

"Well you do know. Your family is me reggie and trill."

She smiled," yea you right," i smiled back and finished another section of lanti hair.