Chapter 22

Sky

I woke to my alarm going over. I looked over to see it was 9 something in the morning. Aubrey had his signing at 11. I got out of bed and did my hygiene before going to wake him up.

I shook his shoulder lightly. "Hmm," he said still sleep.

"Wake up its almost 9:05," i said shaking him again.

"Give me a kiss first," he said turning over puckering up his lips with his eyes still close.

"ew no you have morning breath," i laughed.

He smacked his lips and opened his eyes,"at least i get to wake up to your beautiful face," he said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I blushed and got up."hurry up kid. Only got about an hour to get ready we leaving around 10:15," i said walking out.

I would ask my dad and them if they wanted to come,but they throwing a family barbecue later on today. So by team we get back the house would be starting to fill up with family.

I walked into my room and pulled my suitcase out on my bed. I grabbed one of my sundresses and held it up to my body. It was an all white maxi dress. I laid it out on the bed and pulled out my black ankle strap vegan sandals and sat them next to it.

I put on a new set of panties and decided to not wear a bra since the top half goes up around my neck. I pulled the dress over my head and put my shoes on after I lotion my feet. I put on some eyeliner and mascara with some burgundy lipstick. I put my gold and black studs in my ear and put on my black chocker necklace. I grabbed a jacket for just in case and rolled it up before placing it into my black gucci purse. I put my hair into a messy bun since it was straight and laid my edges. I grabbed my things and headed to Aubrey too see him putting on his glasses.

"Ready," i asked.

"Yea lets go." He said walking over and giving me a kiss.

He had on a burgundy suit with a grey shirt. He headed out the house after saying our goodbyes to my parents. It took us about 45 minutes  to get to our destination. I was nervous for him and i wasn't the one who had to do the signing.

King

"Yo Dre where you at with the information," i asked one of my men as i walked into the room.

"Well from what my cats telling me thats been in the streets. Shes in Atlanta." He said smoking his blunt.

"Where in Atlanta tho," i asked.

"They saying they spot her with this young dude out there. And the kid works with some nigga name Dee."

That name sounds familiar. I remember back in the day i use to work with a nigga name Dee. Homie wasn't shit back than. Ima have to look into his shit.

"iight give me the address ima send my people there," said about to walk away.

"Aye boss. You might wanna go about this a different way. Grom what my sources tellin me this nigga aint no joke. He runs a cartel as well as a sex house. Said he sells girls as young as twelve and beats on them. If she is there, or was possibly with him. She might be dead or gone already. Im not tryna scare you. Im just letting you know what i know," he said.