Chapter 2

"Wh-what are you doing here," i managed to get out.

"I came to talk," he said looking up.
His eyes had no emotion."hang up the phone and come here," he said.

I stared at him. i couldn't make myself move. "HANG UP THE PHONE ," he yelled making me jump in fear.

I shakily brought the phone up to my ear," h-hey king ima c-call you right back something than came up o-okay?" I said trying my best to stay calm.

"You okay? I heard yelling?"

"Y-yea im good I gotta go okay,"

"Okay. ima stop by in a few im about to go with Aaliyah some where."he said.

"Okay bye," I hung the phone up and looked back up to him. he held is hand out and i slowly placed the phone in his hand. he looked at me then looked at it before turning it off and placing it on the counter.

"Nia come take a seat. come on lets go in the leaving room," he waved his hand. I slowly walked towards him. he wrapped his arm around me and we walked to the living room. he pushed me on the couch and sat across from me.

"Where my girls," he asked messing with the knife.

"I dont know. and they're not your girls," i said. When i said that he stood up and slapped me in my face. i fell on the couch and held my face.

"Where my girls nia,"

"I said i don't know." I cried.

He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me to my feet. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY," he yelled.

"I SAID I DONT KNOW. I HAVENT BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THEM FOR THE LAST MONTH," i yelled back.

He dropped the knife and punched my in the face repeatedly. i screamed as his fist made contact with my face. i tried to fight back but it was no use. he was to strong.

Next thing i knew he threw me on the floor. almost making me hit my head on the table. he ripped my pants and underwear off. i placed my hands to cover my private," no no please don't. please stop." i screamed.

He grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the tables leg. he then proceeded to rip my shirt open. i begged him to stop what he was about to do but it was like i wasn't even saying anything. He unbutton his pants and pulled his meat out. he then roughly pushed himself inside of me. i screamed out in pain. i kicked my legs and cried for him to stop.

"Shut the fuck up," he said punching me in my face, "you about to see how your little girl felt."

I cried as pain took over. this didn't feel good. it felt as tho my private was being torn into pieces. I kicked my legs again and ended up kicking the lamp behind him. the lamp fell over and hit him in his back. the bulb and glass shattered. he grunted and started hitting me like there was no tomorrow. i screamed for help as i began to lose consciousness.

Soon i gave up. the room started to get blurry as he started to finish his job. he started to go faster grunting and moaning. he was almost at his peak. was this it? Was this going to be the end?

As he reached his peak, i lost consciousness.

-
Aaliyah

"You ready?" I asked my dad. i was taking him to meet up with Joseph to talk about Henry. Even tho the police gave up on finding him. we didnt. they never met each other before and so today when we reached a dead end i decided on letting them talk to each other about him to see if we could get some information we didn't know.

"Yea lets go. " He said grabbing his case.

I been working with my dad for they past couple of years. he has me training his men and the new recruits in fighting skills. that way if they run out of bullets or some how ends up without a gun.