Chapter 34

Its been a year since the incident. Rose and Chyna are still in Jamaica with no sign of trill and reggie. Rose is now 15 and started to develop into a young woman. Her hair is longer and now honey brown , her chest is bigger, and her curves are more noticeable. Her appearance has changes and she looks like a beautiful young lady. Chyna is now 18. Her birthday was yesterday and she wished that she was with Reggie.

They had to learn to survive on their own. They still had help from Zabi, Reggie brother. He gave them a new identity so no one would know who they really are. They had to change their appearances and learn the Jamaican language.

Rose now goes by Teena Kingston and Chyna goes by Cantrice Kingston. They told others that they were sisters and recently moved to Jamaica to get a fresh start.

Zabi trained them. Taught them about the game and how to protect themselves. But he didnt tell them that Trill and Reggie were trying to get out to jamaican with them. He knew if he did, they would lose focus on what he was teaching them and keep their minds on one day running into them. Him and Gio taught them the streets. The long routes and quick routes to the important destinations they would have to go to.

They were starting to live their life's without Trill and Reggie.

-

Rose

Me and Chyna just got off work. We was sprawled out along the couch watching Dont be a Menace, the ones with the wayne brothers.

"Pass me the popcorn," chyna said.
I passed her the bowl, keeping my eyes on the tv.

I heard a knock on the door so i got up and looked out the peep hole. It was Gio. I opened the door and smiled.

"Wa'ppun. Wah mek yuh here," i asked why he hear.

Its unusual for Him to pop up at our house unannounced.

"Mi need cha to hurry up and get dress eh," he said stepping inside and closing the door.

I looked at him confused," for what," i asked.

"Just go get dress will yaa," he said.

I mugged him and called for Chyna. She came to the door a couple seconds later.

"Hey Gio why you here," she asked.

"Zabi need chaa. Go hurry up and get dress child," he said.

She looked at me and i looked back at her. We just shook our head and put on some clothes. I put on some black jeans and black tank top that made my boobs pop. We locked up and got in the car. The speed Gio was driving and the new route he was on had us nervous. I had to squeeze Chyna hand every few minutes to keep her calm.

After a hour of driving and confusion, we finally pulled up to this new spot we never been to. We got out the car and followed behind Gio. I had my glock on me so it calmed my nerves a little.

"Gio what's up man where we going," i asked with my hands up.

He ignored me and kept walking. I thumb my nose and grabbed his arm and forced him to turn around. See with my time out here and everything i been through i became...what they say? A bad ass. I dont cry easily anymore and im becoming more fearless as each day pass. It started to feel like i been through some of the worst and survived. So why should i still be scared?