Chapter 16

Rose

I got out the shower an hour later. I dried my hair off as. Walked into the room and saw Trill was sitting on the bed talking to Chyna.  I didnt look at him. But i could tell he was starting at me. I only had on a pair of underwear and a sports bra. I grabbed some pajama shorts out the draw and out them on. It was 1 o clock in the morning and i ddnt want to be around him. I didnt want to be around chyna but shes my roommate so i cant kick her out.

"Can you get out so i can go to sleep," i said more as telling than asking.

He looked at me then back to Chyna. "Let me holla at you real quick shawty," he said patting the spot next to him.

"Nah you aint gonna holla at anybody. So can you get out my room? I dont wanna talk to you. I wanna go to sleep,"

"Nahh you gonna talk-" he started but i walked out the room. The house was quiet but some of the guys were doing business. I rounded the corner and headed to Lanti room. She was sleep so i left back out and just sat in the game room and watched a movie.

I know trill gonna come and get on my ass but i really didn't care man. Im thinking real suicidal right now and on the verge of ending my life at the age of 13.

-

I woke up at four in the morning. When i realized i was in my bed i started to question what happened. I turned and felt a hard body laying next to me. When i looked closely i saw it was Trill. I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off the bed but his body was to solid. So i grabbed the cover and my pillow and pulled it off of him and laid in the closet and went back to sleep. It was a walk in closet so it was big enough for me.

Trill

I woke up and went straight to dee office. I was worried about the fact that lil shawty sleeping in the closet. She might be mad at me but im the only one that watching fo ha in this house. She'll realize that shit soon.

"Whatsup Dee,"

"Whatsup kid take a seat," he greeted me.

I sat down in the chair across from his desk as he shuffled through some papers.

"First thing first," he pulled five stacks of cash from his draw and place them on the table," good job with getting my money last night. The rade went good so i got all my shit without them knowin shit ya heard?"

I nodded my head," nahh, that girl you got. Bring shawty to my office. I got somebody that need to know some info from ha. And oh. Let me not forget. She got three mo month until i have to check. Shawty better be popped and know ha job. Ya heard?"

"Yea gotcha. " i said before grabbing my money and shoving them in my pockets and walking out. Every business trip i handle fo him i get paid between five to ten stacks each while these other grimmy niggas get paid two to four.

Man i thought i had mo time fo shawty. Low key now im kinda happy that nigga popped ha cherry, but now i gotta have sex with ya and i aint with all that. She to young. Ima have to find a way around this shit. But im glad that nigga gave me three months to work up a plan.

I ain't worried about training her fo ha job. Shit seemed like she got it from last night. Shawty played that roll like a damn boss. Had a nigga blood boiling seeing another nigga touch on ha. But some shit ima have chyna teach her and gonna set some rules. Let ha know some secrets.