Chapter 19

Trill

"Put this on," i said placing some clothes on the bed for Rose.

She looked up at me with sadden eyes. "Again," she wined.

I nodded my head," its different tonight shawty," i said before walking out.

I headed downstairs to get strapped. Tonight is going to be different from the others. I tied my J's and grabbed the two black backpacks and place them in the car. A couple minutes later Rose came out wearing the all black outfit with the same black j's on her feet. She got in the car and i finished smoking my blunt and threw it on the ground and put it out. Only nights like these i would smoke. And i barely smoke. I hopped in the car and drove to the destination. 

I stopped down the street from the house and parked the car. I took a deep breath and handed the face mask to Rose.

"Whats this for," she asked.

"I told cha to ight gonna be different yaa. We bout to rob these people down chere. When you get in here only grab shit you know is valuable and is light. You gonna look out fo me too. They not home. But when you see some shit. Like someone comin or sum. I want you to give me a sign or sum shit ight shawty," i said.

He looked at me and swallowed hard," gotta do this shit Rose," i said pulling my gun out and removing the safety before handing it to her. "Just in case. Be careful with that shit. Only use it when necessary," she took the gun."nah if dome shit happen, i want you to run ight?" I said. She nodded her head.

I took my other gun out and removed the safety. I pulled down my face mask and looked at her to see her doing the same. We got out the car and walked down to the house. It was 3 something in the morning so the neighborhood was dead. And these people were out of town.

We walked around to the back and I unlocked the back door with a safety pin. I used this special av light to see the fingerprints on the alarm. Once i spotted the number that was use for the code i pressed a series of number orders in until it finally cut off. 

"Front," I whispered to shawty.

I rampage through the house carefully to still leave things un touched. I had gloves on so they couldn't get my fingerprints if caught. I raided the bedrooms first then the bathrooms snd then the living room. Once i was done, we ran out the house and back to the car. I drove off to the safety house first so i could see everything that was taken. I took the gun from rose once we was back in the car and put the safety back on.

I grabbed both backs from the back seat and headed inside."lock the door behind you shawty," i said as i placed both bags on the island.

I dumped all the things i stole on the island and started to separate them by money worths. I grabbed the other bag and dumbed it out, " you did good ma," i said as i skimmed through the items she had.

She actually found some money and diamonds. I put them in they pile and rubbed my hand over my face. I been frustrated lately tryna get this plan together and keep Dee grimy ass niggas off of Rose. I dont know who told them niggas they could try to touch my gal but them mother fuckas than got bold.

" Trill," i heard a soft voice.

" whatsup," i took a seat in one of the high chairs.

" so is this what we gonna be doing now? Robbing people," she asked.

I grabbed her hand pulled her over to stand in front of me."something like that yaa. We still gonna be doing that other shit but every once in a while we do this shit yaa," i said.

She hung her head."i wanna go home," she said sounding like the little girl she was.

"Ima get chu back home baby but right now i need chu to play yo role yaa," i said lifting her chin.