Chapter33

Dawn and Lawrence in MM
Sky

Today was moving day. We was packing up the rest of our stuff so we could put it in this truck and drive all the way to Cali. I was exited. One, i get to go back home and two, i have my family.

Dawn turns two in a couple of days and boy does she talks a lot. She never be quite. Me and Aubrey taught her words almost everyday so she basically knew how to say full sentences.

"Mowmy, mowmy," i looked up to see her running towards me with her hands up. I picked her up and she was laughing.

"Whats wrong baby girl," i asked.

"Da tryna get me," i looked up to see Aubrey crawling on the floor with a mask on.

"Im gonna get you," he said before springing forward and taking her from me. She started giggling as he tickled her on the ground.

I swear they are the best."okay you guys thats enough. They moving person should be here any minute now,"i laughed as i took Dawn from Aubrey.

He got up and kissed me on my forehead." You want me to do the first few hours of driving or you," he asked.

"Um you do it. I know shes gonna be up and plus ima be tired so ima sleep first." I said.

"Okay thats fine," he said. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"What," he chuckled.

"Nothing," i blushed.

"Nah its something," he said. I looked at him again and the door bell rung.

I kissed his lips and walked off to open the door. "Hey," i greeted the man.

"Hey moving for Skylar Smith,"the man said.

"Yes," i smiled.

"I need you to sign here and im Nathan and i'll be driving the truck for you." He said.

"Okay nice to meet you Nathan," i said as i signed the papers.

"Nice to meet you too ms.smith um i have my nephew in the truck. Do you mind if i bring him in with me while i move the loads into the truck," he asked.

"No umm its no problem. How old is he."

" 4 almost 5."he said."ima go get him," he took the forms from me and head towards his truck.

I left the door open and walked back into the living room," who was that," Aubrey asked.

"They guy to help us move. I would thank it would be another person with him," i said taking Dawn from him.

He shrugged," but he has a little boy with him and i told him that its okay for him to wait inside with us," i said. Heading towards the kitchen.

"Thats fine," he replied.

"You hungry D," i asked my little girl. She nodded her head.

"Yes mowmy, sandwi," she said rubbing her stomach.

I giggled and took the stuff out to make sandwiches. Nathan walked back in with a cute little boy with blonde, sandy hair and grey eyes. " he is so cute," i said looking at the little boy. He blushed and turned his body into his Nathan's leg.