Chapter 28

---4months later---

Sky

"Can you rub my feet," i asked my brother.

He was back in town and came to stay at my aunt house to see me.

"Yea hold on let me get some real quick," he said walking back out the living room. I pouted and turned my attention back to my phone.

I told my dad when my due date was and he said he was gonna come out here to see his grand child be born. I haven't really talked to my mom. She kinda been to herself lately. Me and Roc still haven't talked since the argument at my dads house. It seems like he forgot all about me. Dude still don't believe that the baby his.

I been tired and aggravated lately. Im 8 and half months and ready to get this child out of me. I was big as a whale. My feet stay swollen like now and i be over exhausted.

Aubrey was out playing basketball with the twins. We still not together but we're planning on moving in with each other so that way i can have my own space and he wanted to help me out with my baby.  But i cant lie... My feelings have grown for him.

Kyle came back in the living room and grabbed the remote off the table. He lifted up my legs before he sat down and place them in his lap.

"You ready to have my niece," he asked rubbing my feet.

"Yes. Im so ready to push her out of me," I said.

"So are you gonna tell anybody else when you have her," he asked.

"I think i wanna tell daddy. I dont know about momma yet."

"Would be nice if you let them be there,"

"Yea well ima see," i said stuffing a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

I was getting tired of him always talking about them. I understand i need to talk to them. Shit i did when i went back home that one time but i wanna start a new life.

I started talking to them on the phone and Cj kept me updated on Roc for a while but i just got over it. Im not fully over him but im slowly making progress. Specially after i almost lost my little girl.

The next day when we had got back home, i was stressing so much that ended up having an asthma attack and passed out. I was in the hospital for almost a week just so they could run test and make sure my baby was okay.

Thats why i don't mess with him now. He became selfish and a immature. I just wish things could've went a different way between us.

I started to get tired and uncomfortable. I moved in my seat trying to find a position for me to get comfortable in.

"You good," kyle asked.

"Nah im about to go upstairs. Im uncomfortable," i said trying to get up.

"Let me help you," he said getting up.

He grabbed my hand pulled me up while supporting my back. I sighed in frustration and started to head up the stairs. I opened my room door and laid down in the bed.