Chapter 10

Rose

Trill had claimed me as his when the week was up. he didn't tell me why. from what i heard he never claim anybody before. so of course this caused tension between me and some other girls. but he was cool. i kinda looked at him as a big brother. he kept the other guys off of me and him and Chyna would give me food when Dee was told not to feed me. I grew a bond with him, Chyna Reggie, and some other people. but i was closer with them three.

But it has been two days since i seen him and Chyna and i been locked up in this room. I had got into a argument with one of the girls because she tried to steal from me. Dee over heard us and had one of his men come in my room. he wasn't allowed to have sex with me but he was allowed to beat me. the man had took his belt off and whooped me everywhere across my face and etc. he pulled out a knife and cut my thighs and arms but not to deep. just where it would hurt. Chyna had walked in the room and yelled for him to stop. but he didnt so she jumped over my body and took some of the blows for me. Eventually he stopped and left out the room.

Me and Chyna sat there and cried in each other arms for about an hour before we got up to clean our selfs. I could barely even walk. She had to turn the shower on and put the stool in there so i could sit. The water had stung against our bodies but we needed to clean our selfs. So she got alcohol and poured over my cuts and i did the same for her.

A couple ours later we were patched up and laying in the bed together when someone busted into the room and dragged her out. she was screaming and i was scared. i backed into the corner im currently in and didnt move i cried and barely slept because i kept thinking they were going to come back for me.

I hoped she didn't get in trouble and i blamed myself for it. the next hour Trill came in to tell me that they took her to the hospital because the dude that dragged her out had opened her cuts and got them infected and broke her arm. and that he would be back with her and something for me.

Like i said its been two days and neither of them have been back. Reggie would throw a plastic back with food and other items in it every once in a while. it was stuff to clean my wounds and occasionally some fruit.

I was scared shitless. I barely even used the restroom. i didn't take showers, i did wipe downs and brushed my teeth. i felt like if i took a shower or bath one of them would come in and sneak up on me.

-

Nia
So today is my last day in rehab. they letting me go a month early because i sobered up quickly and was doing good. they said i improved fast and that i didn't have to stay full term. its been about two months so i was happy to leave. I was waiting on king to come pick me up so he could take me home.

My baby girl is still missing. It tore me up inside. That girl is my heart even tho i wasnt a goos mother, i still loved her.

A part of me thinks henry has her because when we use to argue he use to always threaten me by using her. Saying he would either hurt,take, or kill her. Thats why i did what i did. He knows that we love her. I believe he kidnapped her for a bigger purpose and planning on using her against us because he knows that everybody has a soft spot for rose.

A black Mercedes-Benz  pulled up in front of the building. I didn't know who it was until i saw king get out. He had on a grey suit on without the jacket and a pair of shades. He walked over to me and smiled.

"Ready," he asked.

"Been" i smiled back.

He grabbed my bags from me and place them in the trunk while i got in the car.

"You hungry," he asked me pulling out the  parking lot.

"No not really," i said.

" alright well ima take you with me. Im not leaving you by yourself anymore,"he said