Chapter 23

Sky

"Sky can you tell me whats wrong," Aubrey asked as we pulled out the mall parking lot.

"I saw my ex kissing another girl in the mall," i chuckled playing with my hands.

"Ma dont let that upset you. For him to move on that fast means he aint shit like for real," he said.

"Its like...i pushed you away because of him. I was really tempted to become more with you but...i refused to because of him. I loved him that much that..i didnt want anyone else," i said wiping a tear from my face.

"He's a guy. That's what guys do. No matter how long you've known them. We do wrong. Im not saying i would do that, but im not perfect. We all make mistakes and i think you should talk to him before we leave. He needs to know your pregnant," he said pulling into my parents drive way.

"I dont know. I dont need to be stress. But lets get in. People already here," i said getting out.

Aubrey grabbed the bags and we walked into the house.

"SKYYYY," someone yelled.

I turned to my left to see the twins running towards me,"OMG TWINS," i yelled hugging them but making sure to watch my baby bump.

"Omg we missed you soo much and i see you caring," nylaa said.

"I missed you guys too," i said.

"Did you leave because you was pregnant," nylana asked.

I shook my head no," are any of the guys here," i asked.

"Yea cj and ty in the living room," nylana said.

"And britt," nylaa said.

"Tell them to come in my room," i said heading upstairs.

"Who was that," Aubrey asked.

"The people i grew up with. I wouldn't they still came around," i said smiling.

He put the stuff in my closet and sat on the bed. I took my shoes off and they all came rushing the room.

"Lil nigga where you been at," ty said dabbing me up and hugging me.

They all came and gave me hugs.

"I been handling business but you guys this is my friend Aubrey," i said.

"Hey im Nylaa,"

"Nylana,"

"Cj,"

"Ty," they all waved and introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you guys," Aubrey replied.

"I see you carrying now," Britt said.

"Yea i know. I found out like soon after i saw you last," i said.

"Wait yall two was with each other," nylaa asked.

"She was doing business in the state i was living in. Saw her at the club and we caught up." I explained.

"And so why you never told me," nylaa asked with a raised eyebrow.