Chapter 29

Sky

"I really think you should call your people Sky," Aubrey said for the billionth time today.

"Look Aubrey i will later. Can you stop bothering me about it," i said packing up my last bag.

I been out the hospital for about a month and the only people i allowed to come see me was Kyle and my aunt and cousins that stayed out here.

"Im just saying. Give it a try," he said grabbing the box and carrying it to the car.

We were moving into our apartment today. Luckily we been had our stuff put in and the only thing we were packing up was my clothes.

I had my aunt at our new place watching over Dawn so that way i didnt have to bring her out.

-------third person pov-------

Once they moved into the new apartment everything started to fall into place. Sky was forming her perfect family even tho she didn't have her first love.

She knew she couldn't be stuck in the pass that she had to move forward to raise her baby.

"Hey i got her you go ahead and get some rest," Aubrey said taking a crying Dawn from Sky.

" you sure," she asked trying to make sure she not putting to much pressure on him.

"Yea go ahead i know you tired," he said warming up her bottle.

"Okay. Just make sure i dont sleep pass 1:30 She has an appointment at 3 remember? I wanna make sure we there early," She kissed his cheek and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

She really appreciates Aubrey and all the things he helped her do. Sometimes she feels as tho shes using him. Not many dudes would take on the responsibility that he had and stay by a woman side even tho she loved someone else.

But Aubrey was a kind person he knew that eventually he would get her to fall for him. He hated seeing young single mothers struggling on they own. He saw to much of what his mother went through when she raised him. Thats why he had got in the game to help her out and reached his goal to play in the NBA so that he could prove something.

-

Sky

I laid down in the bed after putting on one of Aubrey t-shirts. I was so tired. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-
-
-
I woke up to my phone going off, "hello," i answered in a raspy voice.

"Why you aint tell me you had yo baby," i sighed.

"Look dad i was going to tell you. I just needed to get settled down first," i said.

"Mhm well me and yo mom is on out way out there." He said.," we wanna see our grand child,"

"Okay well today we have a doctor appointment." I said.

"Well we will be there later on. Our plane dont leave until another hour," he said.

"okay well i'll send you the address to aunt Bre house." I said. I had told them what state i moved to a month ago just not what city i lived in.