Chapter 39

Merry Christmas you guys🎄🎉 i have multiple gifts for you and that is updates for this week👏🏾

Trill

"I'll be back," i said to rose as i got up from the couch.

I pulled my phone out to see who was calling me and it was the same number thats been calling for the past couple days. I smacked my lips. Man im tired of  whoever this is.

I have yet to answer the phone for them but fuck it im about to now. Niggas gonna piss me the fuck off.

"Yayo who dis be callin mi phone bruv," i answered walking outside the house.

The person on the line chuckled," so you think because you moved to another state that i wont be able to find you," the person said.

I recognize the voice. Shit bruv this was the one person i never wanted to hear from again.

"Aye shawty how the fuck yuh get my numba," i said feeling my blood start to boil.

"Baby you know i have my connections," they started to laugh," but anyways lets talk business real quick," they said.

I shook my head,"nahh mayne how yuh get mi numba," i asked again.

"Like i was saying...i heard about what you did. And im impressed. I miss you Trill baby, but that lil gyal you have gotta go." She said.

"Vira she aint going no where ma," i said.

Vira was a woman i use to live in the house with until she did some scheme ish shit. She was sold by Dee to some people that love to beat and ram through girls and boys and shit. Basically sent her off to get tortured. But anyway me and ha use to mess around back than. She was about 10 years older than me and use to always use me for shit.   Bitch fell in love with me. Me? Shit i was a young boy who was growing up and just wanted to see what pussy felt like at the time.

"Oh yess she is. You and your new family isnt safe. I will take every single one of them down until i have you to myself. Specially lil miss thang. Whats her name again? Ahh yes Rosalia Smith. Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl who's going to be gone soon. Such a shame," she laughed.

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes before I responded," lukk here bitch, come near anyone of them and I will drag yo ass down past hell and leave cha there. Yuhh dunt know what im capable of love and i will be happy to have ya blood splattered all over my me with ya head in my hand. Keep fucking with me and you will see what will happen," i said hanging up the phone.

"FUCK!!" I yelled, letting out my frustration. I rubbed my hands over my face. Aint no telling what this bitch gonna do.

I took a couple minutes to think this shit out and calm my ass down before i walked back in the house. I headed into the kitchen to see if i saw Reggie, but it ass wasn't in there so i went into the game room.

I saw him sitting on he couch playing madden with Roc. "That bitch back," i whispered as i sat next to him.

"Who,"he asked.

"Vira. Thats the person thats been calling me kid," i said.

He paused the game and looked at me," nigga Vira Vira from the house," he asked.

I nodded my head. "What the hell,"

"Y'all good," Roc asked.

"Yea we good bruh," i said.

"We'll talk about this shit later," i said getting back up and walking out.

Looks like i got another problem on my hands.