Chapter 13

Sky

Its been a week since i moved out here. I been living with Kyles friend for now but i just recently found out my daddy oldest sister lives down here. I havent seen her in years so when i finally saw her we both broke down in tears. She offered me a spot at her place and i took it. I had to convince her to not tell anybody that she saw me or where i was.

The girl my brother had me staying with name was Shanice. She was kind and welcome me into her home with open arms. She new my brother from college. They was best friend until she finished and had to move back home to houston because she got pregnant. She had a one year old daughter who was so pretty. shes my only friend down here and she suppose  to be taking me places and showing me around the city.

Today im packing up my clothes so i could move in with my auntie. I placed my suitcase and bags inside the trunk of her car and sat in the passenger seat. She didn't live far from Shanice so it was about a fifteen minute drive.

"Okay so do you remember your cousins? " she asked.

"Jaden and Joshua?" I asked.

"Yupp well they staying with me for right now until they nasty asses move out my
House," she said making me laugh.

"But theres a room for you baby," she smiled.

Joshua and Jaden were identical twins. Joshua was the oldest by 5minutes and they were 23 years old. We all were close when we was younger until my aunt moved out if state. Nobody had knew where she had went.

When we pulled up to the house, they was outside chilling with three other people who i believe is their friends. I got out the car and who i believe was Joshua ran over and picked me up off the ground and swung me around.

"COUSIIIIN," he yelled making me bust into laughter.

He sat me back down on my feet and i fell to the ground from all the spinning. He reached his hand out to help me up.

"Lol hey. joshua ??" I questioned

He laughed,"yea lil nigga its me." He said then punched me in my arm.

"I missed you punk," Jaden said grabbing me from behind and tossing me in the hair.

I screamed as i flew in the air."i got chu gal," he laughed once he caught me.

"Man i swear yall gonna stop tossing me around like im a rag doll. I know im small but damn," i said.

"Help me get my bags man," i said walking to the trunk.

My aunt had went ahead on inside to cook
dinner.  Each of their friends came to get a bag and helped me bring them to my room.

"Cousin let me introduced you to our friends," Jaden said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs where the rest of the guys went.

We walked into the living room," iight niggas this my lil cousin Sky. Sky this my nigga Dre, malik, and punk ass Aubrey." He said making everyone laugh.

"Hahaha" Aubrey faked laugh," hi you doing," he said to me.

"Fine," i smiled.