Chapter 26

Trill

Me and reggie played our shit off. As much as we wanted to come back to this house and kill these motha fuckas we knew he had to lay low. We knew if we came in blasting our plan would be out of whack.

We was behind. We thought we was two steps ahead but now we was two steps behind. We stayed out for another 20 minutes changing our plans and calming our asses down.

We entered the house with the bags of money. The house was quiet. Some niggas where whispering about the incident while girls where crying. Anger started to take over my body again but i knew i had to calm my ass down.

It was time to put our shit into action. We headed upstairs and threw the money on the floor once we entered Dee office.

Him and that nigga from a few weeks back was sittingg in there smoking a blunt. Both of they clothes was covered in blood.

"Got cho shit," i said.

"Good. Heres yall cut. But theres a change of plans with yall gals," he said taking a puff." That lil rose of yours is his,"he pointed his blunt towards that other nigga," and yo gal chyna is mine,"he smiled. I felt reggie tense on the side of me.

"I told chu shawty would be mine." He said blowing out O's," she felt real good too," he laughed.

My finger started to itch fo my glock. I started to see all black. I reaches for my glock but reggie grabbed my arm and pulled me out the room.

We went into the girls room and saw nothing but a crying Lanti. I comforted her and she told me everything that happened. I looked at reggie and saw tears starting to fill his eyes. Shit a nigga wanted to cry too. I barely known this gal fo a year and she got me like this. But i knew i had to stay strong.

I closed the door and i started to pace the room. I started thinking about shit and decided we was going to wait some of this shit out. She how they handling shit cuz from what i can tell...this nigga henry gonna be staying in this house. I need to figure his ass out before i go and do some crazy shit that might get me killed

Plus we needed to let the girls heal a little bit before we have them do any fuckin thing.

---next day---

I walked back into the house and things already looked changed.  I headed into Dee office hoping that i wont go off and kill this motha fucka. When i walked into the room i saw Raspy and dutch standing infront of the desk with Henry giving out orders and shit.

This nigga than came back thinking he run shit. He finished giving them they orders and sent them out. Dee was at the computer searching fo shit while henry smoked a blunt.

"Whatsup lil nigga," he said.

"Im much bigga than yo blood," i said.

He laughed before taking another puff," where cha boyfriend at." He said.

I knew he was talking about Reggie," usually when i see one i see the other. Yall faggets usually be sucking each others cocks around this time," he joked.

"Nigga dont make me bust yo fuckin brain out cha head son," reggie said walking to the room. His dreads was pulled into a low ponytail. This nigga was ready to fight.