Chapter 4

Aaliyah

Its been a week since rose been missing and my mom been in the hospital. I've doing my own research on the incidents and i think I know who did it.

When i went to my moms house i collected fingerprints off the knife that was on the living room floor. i brought it back to the trap to run them.

I had the prints running while i texted Aj. He was on a run for my dad and wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

"Hey Liyah," i turned to see Locks (Ty) entering the room.

"Hey locks," i replied.

"What you doing." he asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Analyzing these prints i found in the house,"

"Yea i heard about that. how are you holding up?"

"Im good," i faked smile.

"Yea right. i can tell your not. but look," he picked up my hand," i know you are upset. and you want to get whoever did this back. but make sure your head is clear when you do. Theres no telling what could happen."

I looked down at my lap and back up to him," thanks," i replied and gave him a slight smile.

"Just looking out for you." he said dropping my hand," even tho you dont need it."

I chuckled," yea true. but have you been to see Sky yet," i asked.

"No not yet. Roc told us to come over tomorrow. he keep putting it off,"

"Okay good. I need you to look after her. I can tell shes taking all of this hard."

"Yea she is. Roc told me she wont even talk to him. he said they only thing she been doing is eating, crying, and taking her anger out on him. she hasn't even been to work and behind on school work."

"Oh god. ima have to go talk to her." i said sighing loud.

"Yea but i stopped by to check on you and your dad." he said standing up.

"Okay. bye," i got up and hugged him.

"Bye," he pulled away and started walking out.

"Wait Ty," i called before he walked out.

"Whatsup," he turned back around.

"Do you miss it." i asked.

"Miss what,"

"Working for my dad," i asked.

He sighed and stuff his hands in his pants, "to be honest... a part of me do. And a part of me don't. I'm just glad your dad is such a good man. Im grateful that he's still helping me and my family out financial wise."

"Yea thats how he is," i smiled," but go ahead get out of here,"

"Lol bye," he turned and walked out.

I sat back down and the machine started beeping. i typed in the code and seen that there was a match. i clicked on next and a picture popped up along with information. i gasped when i read over everything and saw who it was.

I need to make a call. i picked up my phone and called big boy.

"Hello,"

"Big boy i need you and some other men to go over Joe and Rocs place. i need you to bring them to the safe house. "

"Okay whats going on tho,"he asked.

I turned and looked back at the computer," i found out who tried to kill my mom."