Chapter 36

Sky

Im finally back home ! It took us a whole two days just to get here. I was happy when we finally arrive. Trust me, we didn't drive 22 hours straight. We actually stopped at a hotel and slept before we continued our drive to Cali. But now we're finally here and everything had been unloaded.

I picked up my phone to call my dad,
"hello," he answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey i got some news," i said with a smile on my face even tho he couldn't see it.

"Whatsup,"

"I moved back to Cali. I don't stay that far from you guys," i said.

"Thank god," he said," finally you decided to move that. I thought i was gonna have to come out to Texas and kidnap yo lil ass," he said making me laugh.

"Lol daddy no. I just needed space. But ima come over in a few minutes. I know yall been missing Dawn," i said.

"Okay thats fine. Theres a surprise here for you anyway," he said.

"Okay well hold on to it. Ima be there in a few and then we all can go out to breakfast or something," i suggested.

"Thats fine," he said,"see you when you get here,"

"Okay see ya," i said before hanging up.

I got up from the couch and walked upstairs to my room. Dawn and Aubrey were sleep when i had came down.

This house was huge,but it was our dream house. Everything we wanted and how we wanted was placed and built inside and out. Dawn had her room and a play room. Both me and Aubrey had our own office. We had two kitchens one upstairs and one down. And a lot more very impressive rooms and things in the house .

I walked into out bedroom to see them still knocked out in the bed. Aubrey was laying on his back with Dawn laying half way on top of his chest. I smiled at the site. The two people i love. I light shook Aubrey. He stirred before finally opening his eyes," hey beautiful," he said in as sleepy coice. I smiled,"hey handsome,"

"What you need," he asked, carefully placing Dawn on the bed.

"I talked to my dad. He wants us to come over. so we need to get ready," i said.

"Iight. Ima go take a shower," he said getting out of bed. He wrapped his long arms around me and laid his chin on the top of my head. i chuckled at him,"really," i asked.

He nodded his head," yes. I love youuu," he sang.

"I love you too now go get ready big head."i said smacking him on his butt.

He gave me that "dont do thats hit no more" look that had me dying laughing. After he walked into our bathroom and my laughing fit, i woke Dawn up.

"Hey baby wanna go see granny and papa" i asked as i played in her hair.

She rubbed her eyes and nodded her head,"okay well we gotta go get ready so come one," i said picking her up. She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I walked into her room and turned on the tv to her favorite channel,"okay so do you wanna dress like mommy or no," I asked as i sat her on the bed.