Chapter 32

"Ima have ken take you to see her. We got some shit to handle right naw. Meet you back here in an hour." Trill said walking out with reggie following behind him.

King stepped to the side and let them exit the house. He held is hands out," shall we go," he smiled.

Ken grabbed her keys and they headed out. She locked her house up and got in her car and drove off while king and Britt followed behind in theirs.

"So what you think about them,"Britt asked.

"They just like how me and my brother use to be," King said.

"Didn't know you had one," britt said.

"Yea its a long story to never be told." He responded.

King had a younger brother. They both were in the streets, but the streets were deep in his brother. He had became obsessed with the streets and shit that went down in it. Almost caused his brother his life several times.  Now he has to hide out because his name has been drug through the streets of Cali, ATL, and New York. All because his brother either took down their empire, or killed a loved one. So he had to move out of the country.

They turned into the hospital parking lot. They parked next to each other and got out.

"If they ask you both her uncle and aunt," ken said heading inside.

Once they entered they headed up the elevator to Lanti's room. There was a man sitting outside guarding the room.

"Hey ken,"

"Whatsup blue," she responded before walking in.

As they walked in they saw a motionless Lanti laying in the bed.

"How long she been like this," king asked.

"A couple of months," ken replied.

"Do you know what happened," he asked.

"She had got shot in the stomach when everything happened and she lost to much blood. They thought she was going to wake up after surgery but she didnt. The doc ran test and said she was in a coma and should wake up in at most a year." She replied stroking her hair.

"I got something that can wake her up," king replied.

"But i dont want to do it until after i hear the story. That way you can be here with her when she wakes." King said.

"Okay." She responded.

They sat down and talked about trill and reggie and how they close and how far them and ken went back. Then they talked about ken and Britt and the relationship they had back in the day.

King took all this in. He knew what he was about to get himself into and he had a feeling that war was coming. He didn't want to say anything yet but he will get his confirmation later when he talked to Trill and Reggie.

-

Everybody was back at the house even Cj and ty. Trill and reggie sat across from King and Britt and Cj and ty sat in the chairs while Ken made drinks for them.

"So tell me everything that happen from day one." King said looking at trill.

Trill shook his head. He didn't like talking about shit like this cuz he felt like a snitch. But he knew he was doing this for Ross.