Chapter 9

Rose

When i was first taken from my family i was knocked unconscious. when i had woke up i was in my bra and panties and laying on a bed. I had woke up to some talking. when i lifted up off the bed i notice it was another king size across from me. the talking was coming from restroom that was in the room so i got and walked over to the door. And peaked in. there were two girls that looked like they were 17 doing there make up.

"Yea that nigga want me to get this new hoe ready." the one with the blonde hair said.

"Well you better be in there when she wake up," the other with red hair said.

"I aint worried about that bitch i gotta better shit to do. like get my money." She said .

"Well how old so you think she is,"

"Maybe 11 or 13 i don't really give a fuck. shes here now," the blond one said.

I can already tell me and this girl
Not going to get along. I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me.

"The new bitch up," blonde said.

"My name is Rose not bitch," i said with a attitude.

"I swear yall new people think yall can talk to a mother fucka crazy. better watch who the fuck you talking to." blonde said.

"Shes new girl leave her alone," red head said.

"I dont give a fuck," blonde replied.

I shook my head and sat back on the bed. my head was pounding and i was getting dizzy the longer i stood up. I felt something land on my body. i leaned up to see this ugly hoe threw some clothes and shoes at me.

"You coulda handed them to me," i said.

"Bitch get dress. daddy wanna see yo ass," blonde said turning around.

"I aint no damn bitch," i said chunking one of the heels at the back if her head.

"You stupid bitch," she yelled before running towards me.

I hopped up off the bed and moved to the left as she swung at me. She barely missed my face. This girl was about a foot taller than me and was thicker than me. but i dont care. she stood up and tried to attack me again but I quickly started to swing at her. i fight just like my dad which means i fight like a boxer. so this hoe had some shit coming for her. She was hitting me in my stomach and arms but that shit aint hurt.

"YOO CHILL OUT," im guessing red head yelled. I wasnt going to stop until i felt satisfied with giving this hoe her ass woopen.

Blonde some how got a hold of my hair and started to hit me on the top of my head and pulling my hair. my hair was real so it hurts like hell. since my head was down i decided t was time to fight like a female. i started to punch upwards making sure i was hitting her in her mouth.

I reached for her hair and got ahold of her crispy weave. i wrapped that shit around my hand then kicked shawty in her stomach making her loosen up her grip on my hair. i yanked my head up and pulled her head down i started swinging with my free hand hitting her in her head and uppercutting her. No games were being played on my end.

"Ayo Dee yo hoes in here going ham," somebody yelled.

I dont know who it was but i know earlier there was music blasting. so i guess there was a party. and im guessing Dee is "daddy".

I swung blonde against the wall and sat on top of her as her body fell to the floor. I felt hands wrap around my waist and i was being picked up off the girl. i still had her hair in my hand and the higher i was lifted the harder i pulled on her weave until it came out her head.