Permission

"This is maybe why we shouldn't mingle with stays..." Seungmin mumbles to Changbin as we wait for a taxi back to the hotel.

"Yeah, the whole 'bias' and 'bias wrecker' thing is always going to be awkward.." Changbin adds.

This isn't good.

"Thank you so much for this evening, but I think I will call a taxi to take me home. I've caused enough trouble.." I hesitate, 

"No way! You're fine. The big boys need to sort it amongst themselves. It's not your fault you're a catch. Why do you think I'm friends with you? We are alike.." Han declares in front of everyone, taking my hands in his to reassure me.

"I'm not going to lie though, I knew Chan would get like this with you.." Han whispers discretely to me, after checking our privacy. 

"..But Lee Know surprised me.. He's usually shy when it comes to girls.." Han thinks out loud. 

Chan and Lee Know were about to get into separate taxis, but Changbin and Hyunjin decided they needed to be together to either make up and get over it, or kill each other. I sat with Han and the other maknaes in the second taxi.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked her?" I abruptly ask Lee Know

"I wasn't sure how far you took it with her already.. She's fun to be around, and really beautiful, can you blame me?" He whines back at me, alcohol fueling his outspokenness.

"My offer still stands." I retort back.

"What offer?" He looks back at me confused.

Changbin and Hyunjins ears also pricked at my statement.

"I would want to watch." I state flippantly.

As they all register what I said, they dramatically turn to face me.

"Hyung, you can't be serious?" Lee know questions me again.

"If you think she's sexy clothed.. you should see her naked.." I nudge at him. I wasn't annoyed anymore, if anything, I was amused. Y/N is incredible. It wouldn't be right gatekeeping her.

"I want to watch as well!" Changbin sulks as if he's missing out. Lee know and I just laugh at him.

"How do you know if Y/N would be okay with that?" Hyunjin interrupts us. 

"I'll ask her. Could do it tonight?" I suggest, but I don't think I was really thinking it through.

We arrive at the hotel and I jump out the taxi, to run towards Y/N.

"Can I ask you something?" I hook my arm in hers, waiting for her acceptance to ask her.

"Uhh.. okay. Go ahead.." She hesitates.

"Would you have sex with Lee Know?"

She stares back at me, speechless.

"Let me rephrase that.. Would you let me watch you.. getting fucked by Lee Know.."