Chapter 1:Sultry women are the best when they take the initiative.

"It's Approaching In midnight in Seoul And Excitement Just Begun..."

The Criss-Cross Street Are Full Of Lights And Entertainment And They Are Countless Nightclubs, Large And Small, Full Of Materialistic Atmosphere.

Yes One Of Most Famous Night Club In Seoul,But Also Staggering Consummation Also Keep Many People Away. After All It's Commen For Guests Who Come Here To Relax And Spend Lot Of Money.

There Is A Quite Figure In A Corner Of The Bar In The First Floor. Her Slender And Shinny Black Hair That Reach Is Back. She Is Not Very Old... She Held The Wine Class With Her Slender Fingers Leisurely. She Held Her Chin In Other Hand And Looked At The Lively Carnival Crowd With No Expression On Her Face.

A Simple Black Suspender Skirt Made Her Skin Look Better Then Snow, And Her Collarbones And Shoulders Showed Of The Alluring Women In Every moment. Jisoo Has Small Face
That Is Naturally Exquisite And Exquisitness. The Lack Of Heavy Makeup Makes More Eye-catching.

It's Just That Such A Fresh Temperament Seems To Be Imcommapatibele With The Fiery Atmosphere Of The Night Club.

Her Name Is Jisoo Kim.
People Who Go Out At Night Often Fall Into Two Extremes, One Is Not Short Of Money, Other Is Very Short Of Money. She Belongs To The Later!

The Pay Working Part-time At Night Is Pretty Good. If You Are Willing To Entertain Guests And Have A Few Drinks, And Successfully Get The Guests Oreder A Few Bottle Of Wine, The Commission Very Considerable.

"Fairy, How Is The Situation Tonight?"

The Short Time Alone Was Broken. Jisoo Felt Somone Pat Her Left Shoulder. She Lazily Turn To The Right Side. Sure Enough, A Face With Slight Baby Fat Fell Into Her Eyes.

Amy Pursed Her Lips, Disappointed That Her Little Trick Failed To Trick Anyone. Amy Is The Youngest Waiter In The Night club. She Just Twenty Years Old This Year. She Graduate From High school At The Age Of Eighteen And Went To Work To Take The Family Livelyhood.

Tired From Working Late Night, And Coupled With Severe Lack Of Sleep These Days, Jisoo Head Was Dizzy. At This Moments, She Just Slight Curled Her Lips At Amy And Said,

"Same As Before" A Slight Smile Brushed Her Face, Fascinated.

Amy's Heart Filled With Excitement. Jisoo Face Really Made Her Like And Envy Her That The Same Time.

This Women Was ObviousSly A Little Vixian, Who Was Born To Charm Man, But She Had A Pure Harmless Fairy Face.

Not To Mention Men. Even Women Want Pity Her When They See Her. Amy Felt That Jisoo Face Was Really Deceiving.

When She First Met Her, She Thought She Was Girl Who Blushing When Talk To The People, But It Turned Out That Her Business Ability Higher Then That Of Thease Night Club Girls With Hot Body's And Charming, A Big Chunk.

Until Now, Jisoo Still Gets A Monthly Commission For The Most Drinks At The Night. You Must know That Jisoo Is The Part-time And Doesn't Come Every Night.

Sure Enough, Having Pretty Face Is Pass Of Cheating, Amy Sighed Front Of Jisoo More Then Once.

Jisoo Doesn't Said Anything. Most People Were Busy In Their Own Stories, And Life Was Often Not As Easy As It Seemed. She Is Twenty-Three Years Old, Not As A Mature Age, But Still Recognize Reality.

"Stop Being Modest, You Must Have Made A Lot Of Money Tonight.Treat Me Barbecue Some Other Time~" Amy Shamelessly Pesterted Jisoo.

"Okey" Jisoo Treats Amy Like Her Younger Sister. Amy Is Usually Optimistic And Has No Excessive Demands. After Eating Delicate Food, She Will Have The Motivation To Work Hard In Life.