Chapter 33: Gradually becoming ambiguous.

My heart is pounding.

What made Jisoo even more unexpected was that Jennie lifted her chin, dipped her fingertips in mud, and... painted on her face?

One way, two ways...

Jisoo's head shrank back.

"Don't move." Jennie whispered "warning" to  Jisoo again.

The Queen gave another order. Jisoo's head froze, and she found that when Jennie spoke to her like this, she seemed unable to refuse at all. Jennie asked her not to move, and she did so obediently.

Jisoo saw Jennie with a serious look on his face, and slowly wiped her cheek with her slender fingers, "revenge" for her behavior just now.

"Miss.Jennie, how old are you?"Jisoo asked Jennie in the same tone. She felt that Jennie had wiped it on her face several times and had no intention of stopping. Jisoo glanced at Jennie's face again and whispered Said, "You are bullying people."

Jennie indifferent expression seemed to say, do you have any objection to bullying you?

Although Jisoo complained, she was still willing to look up so that the other party could bully her, and she enjoyed being painted on her face.

Jennie saw Jisoo soft and willing appearance, coupled with this innocent and beautiful face, she suddenly remembered what Lisa said, this girl looks... just looking at her makes people want to bully her.

Jennie didn't think so at the time, but now, she somewhat agrees with Lisa statement.

Gazing across Jisoo face, Jennie was surprised. She was usually such a stubborn person, but she was very obedient today. Looking at it... it really made people want to bully her.

One stroke at a time, Jennie carefully painted Jisoo face. When the final product came out, she directly painted Jisoo into a cat with six whiskers on its mouth.

She painted her face, and she painted all over her face. Jisoo realized that Miss. Jennie who always seemed calm and relaxed on the surface, turned out to be very vindictive.

Looking at the scene in front of her, Jennie finally couldn't hold back the smile in her heart and started laughing.

It was the first time I saw her smiling like this. Her thin lips were hooked and her teeth were vaguely exposed. It felt like she was facing a refreshing breeze, which made her feel comfortable and made Jisoo unable to look away.

"Mom will be much happier after you become her girlfriend." At this point, Jisoo finally understood the meaning of this sentence.

Is this really the case?

Jisoo was so happy that she couldn't help laughing with Jennie with her painted face. While laughing, she carefully looked at the eyebrows of the person in front of her. If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, Jisoo wouldn't have believed that Jennie would have such a side. .

It seems that Jennie is not as rigid and dull as she thought, and does not understand the style?  Jisoo thought, it seemed that she didn't know Miss. Jennie well enough.