Chapter 31: Family

On the weekend, the sun was shining brightly, the weather was perfect for outdoor activities, and the temperature also rose slightly.

When Jennie changed her clothes and went downstairs, she saw Jisoo sitting cross-legged on the bay window, lowering her head to tie Elsa's pigtails, looking serious.

The golden sunshine of late autumn shone on that white and clean smiling face, making it look increasingly warm.

The overlap of light and shadow is as beautiful as a painting.

Jennie stood on the stairs, slowed down, and fixed her gaze on the corner of the bay window.

Jisoo's side face is very delicate, with exquisite facial features. When she ties up her hair, she exudes a youthful atmosphere like a big child, making people look fresh and beautiful. In addition, Jisoo loves to smile on weekdays, and the corners of her mouth are raised. The curved lines are beautiful and always make people feel comfortable.

"Mom, are you finish?" Elsa sat obediently on the bay window, motionless. Thinking about taking two mothers to participate in the school sports meeting today, she was so excited that she woke up at five in the morning

"It'll be fine soon. Elsa will definitely be the most beautiful children in the kindergarten." Jisoo said with a smile while braiding her hair.

"Elsa's mother must be the most beautiful mother in the whole kindergarten." Following Jisoo's tone, Elsa said with a grin, very proud.

Jisoo curled her lips and smiled.

It's quite clever, Jennie, who had been watching for a while, thought to himself.

"Okay." After combing Elsa's hair, Jisoo faced the warm sunlight outside the window, half-squinted his eyes, and stretched lazily. When he looked back, she found that Jennie had already gone downstairs.

"Mom, Elsa beautiful today?" Elsa jumped out of the bay window and ran towards Jennie, making all sorts of stinky noises.

"Yeah, beautiful."

"Is Jisoo mother beautiful?" It was not enough for Elsa to receive compliments alone.

Jennie glanced at Jisoo, lowered her head and told Elsa, "They are all beautiful."

Sweatshirt and sweatpants, this was the first time Jisoo saw Jennie dressed up like this. Normally, Jennie always wore a shirt, skirt or suit. She had the style of a capable workplace queen. She had never been as casual as today.

Jisoo felt like there was a different person in front of her, unlike before, there was no sense of distance.

However, her figure was well proportioned and she looked good in whatever she wore. Jisoo pretended to be nonchalant, but she didn't know how long she had been staring at Jennie. She couldn't help but sigh in her heart, how long are Miss.Jennie's legs? Wearing a pair of sweatpants can show off your figure.

This set of casual clothes was issued by the kindergarten and is the same style for parents and children. Now a family of three is wearing exactly the same clothes, and they look quite cute.

Jennie looked at the time and said, "It's time to go."

When we arrived at the kindergarten, we could see a family of three everywhere.