Chapter 42: You hold me.

Getting closer little by little,Jennie stared at Jisoo face. The person in her arms suddenly raised her head lazily and nuzzled over like a sleeping kitten. Her soft lips just happened to gently rub against his chin.

Just like a light kiss.

Jennie froze, motionless, her eyes flickered, and then slowly lowered her eyes.

The ears and temples rub together.

The warm breath of the two of them was getting closer and closer. If you get even one inch closer, they will be completely blended together.

At the last moment, Jennie paused, turned her head, stared at the ceiling, took a gentle breath, and then exhaled slowly.

More intimate contact is still not possible for the moment.

Jennie still held Jisoo soft waist with her arms, and saw the other person leaning in her arms, her eyes relaxed. When she looked at Her face again from a short distance away, a smile appeared on her face again. It wasn't that Jisoo couldn't see it as she cautiously approached and tested her. On the contrary, she liked this feeling.

If they had kissed her just now, Jennie knew that even if Jisoo was awake, she would not push her away. But Jennie didn't, she knew very well that this was her own problem.

There are things she can't do on her own.

If she couldn't do it before,  Jennie never forced it, but now, when she sees Jisoo's bright smiling face, a thought often pops up in her mind. It would be fine if she was like a normal person.

Jennie has recently gone to see Suzy much more frequently than before. She didn't realize it at first, but Suzy reminded her.

In the past, she might have only gone to see Suzy to relieve her depression, but now Jennie sincerely hopes that she can change. She hoped that as Suzy said, the status quo would change little by little, it was just a matter of time.

But is it really just a matter of time? Jennie felt unsure.

Jennie looked at Jisoo in her arms again, thinking that the other person was asleep, so she hugged her so unscrupulously. She had a selfish thought, just not wanting to break the current ambiguity.

For Jennie, the level of hug was just right. She was afraid that if she got closer to Jisoo, Jisoo might not be able to accept her, just like Nancy couldn't tolerate her back then.

The lights are dim, but people are awake.

Jisoo did not fall asleep, and even felt that she had a tendency to suffer from insomnia all night. She just thought that Jennie wanted to kiss her, so she almost gave it to her on her own initiative.

However, Jennie hugged her very tightly now. Just like that morning when Jennie woke up from a nightmare and suddenly hugged her.

Jisoo was still satisfied with being wrapped warmly in the other person's arms.

After a few seconds, Jisoo suddenly opened his eyes as if on purpose, raised his lips at the same time, looked at Jennie who was close at hand with a smile, and said softly, "I have a party this Saturday night, you don't have to pick me up."from get off work."