Chapter 21: Hold her and kiss her

"...Would it be particularly interesting to bully her in bed?"

Lisa asked with great interest. Although she was watching Jisoo say this, for some reason, all she could think about was another girl.

Miss. Lisa didn' t know yet that it would be more interesting to say that she wanted to sleep with his wife in front of her. Jennie's hand holding the glass of water tightened slightly.

Lisa turned to look at Jennie, only to find that the other party had a stern face and looked at her coldly. I was inexplicably shrouded in low pressure.

Seeing Jennie's reaction, Lisa smiled and joked, "You also have a crush on her, right?"

Jennie stared at Lisa for a moment, his eyes seemed calm and she didn't say anything.

"That's right, the person you can like is probably not born yet." Lisa said teasingly.

She picked up the glass and took a sip of the wine. Talking to Jennie about this matter was just asking for trouble. Jennie was famous for not eating the fireworks of the world.

Even if Jennie is alone for the rest of his life, Lisa will not find it strange. But if Jennie is really alone for the rest of her life, then her guilt for Jennie may never dissipate...

Lisa hoped from the bottom of her heart that someone would accept Jennie, not just for a day or two. The night scene is full of light and shadow.

After drinking the last glass of wine, Jisoo lay on the table alone, feeling unbearably tired. In fact, I was already tired of this kind of life, so I just gritted my teeth and let another day pass.

Even so the next day.

Life seems to be a cyclical cycle with no clue. What supports Jisoo is probably that she has always believed that one day she will get out of her current situation.

Seeing Jisoo's appearance at this moment,  Jennie wanted to turn a blind eye, but subconsciously paid attention. She is in the hospital during the day and goes to nightclubs at night. Does she really think that she is Robot and does not need to rest?

After two glasses of wine.

Lisa couldn't sit still.

Jennie saw Lisa stand up suddenly, "where are you going?"

Lisa glanced in Jisoo's direction, with a charming smile on her face, "What do you think?" It is indeed Lisa's style to flirt with women.

Jennie knew very well how good Lisa was at coaxing women. But Lisa was not like this before.

I don't know why, but the older she gets, the more frivolous she lives.

Then, Jennie saw Lisa twisting her waist and walking towards Jisoo. That's called graceful.

Jennie lowered his head and took a sip of pure water absentmindedly. It was tasteless, and then she stood up and left her seat.

Someone held his shoulder. Jisoo looked up and saw a strange woman. Although she had met Lisa once before, Jisoo had no impression because she dealt with too many people every day.

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa half-armed Jisoo's shoulders, very gently, and she stared at her face ambiguously.

It looks really eye-catching. Tenderness under the bed, gentleness in bed. This is Lisa's consistent style of flirting with girls, but many women do this, so the success rate is very Low.

Jisoo's face was expressionless. She often encountered this kind of accostment, but she was too close to strangers and felt uncomfortable, so she wanted to keep a distance.