Chapter 9: Mom is busy tonight and doesn't have time

"Stop being so harsh."

When the other party said this, jisoo admitted that she was a little shaken. It can only be said that the first impression has a great influence on people.

Just like when jisoo met jennie for the first time, she had a very good impression of this woman. She was beautiful, elegant, steady and mature, almost the way she liked her.

Therefore, jisoo subconsciously has a good impression of jennie. jennie helped her out twice, and she felt at ease. She even liked the feeling of occasionally relying on others.

Knowing Jisoo character, what she disliked the most was others interfering in her private affairs, even if sometimes out of concern.

Jisoo looks like fire, but there is ice in her heart. No matter how bright the smile is on her face, her heart is still closed. She always subconsciously resists others' approach, never shows weakness, and wants to do everything by herself. Rosé and Mingyu know this best.

Jennie eyes rested on Jisoo eyebrows. When she wasn't smiling, she was full of stubbornness.

Perhaps this was the most real side. Jennie felt more and more like she had seen herself back then. People who are too strong often have a very tiring life. Over the years, jisoo has long regarded this kind of tiredness as a habit and doesn't realize it is anything.

But for some reason, in front of jennie... jisoo found that she had shown weakness in front of jennie more than once, with "needing comfort" written on her face. In the past, she was clearly the most resistant to the approach and comfort of others.

"Let's go, get in the car." jennie said again, his tone gentle but not gentle. A minute later, jisoo followed jennie into the car.

A minute ago, jisoo never thought this would be the case. She thought she would wander aimlessly on the street all night. The two sat in the back seat without speaking as the driver drove to their destination.

The carriage was quiet. It was so quiet that jisoo felt a little drowsy. Working in the hospital during the day, having classes and experiments at school in the evening, and going to nightclubs late at night, jisoo didn't get a normal sleep for several nights.

Not to mention a little girl, no one can handle such a severe physical overdraft. jennie and jisoo were sitting side by side. She accidentally glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw that Miss.Kim legs under her short skirt were too slender.

How could a doctor make himself malnourished? jisoo was still struggling on the edge between wakefulness and sleepiness. jennie, who had always been quiet, said his first words after getting in the car,

"If you feel sleepy, take a nap. I'll call you when I get there." Still so sharp and to the point.

"I'm not sleepy."Jisoo moved his body. Three minutes later...

Mr.Kim was still sitting elegantly, but his head gently rested on her shoulder. jennie complained that she wasn't sleepy after sleeping like this.

She wanted to push jisoo away, but jisoo rubbed his head on her shoulder and leaned closer to her. jisoo really couldn't bear it tonight, otherwise she wouldn't have fallen asleep in the car and still leaned on others. jennie still didn't push jisoo away.

She turned her head slightly and rubbed the side of her face against jisoo's long hair, which was slightly wet. Looking down, she saw that her skin was porcelain white and her face had the unique vitality of a young girl.

Because she was too thin, Therefore, the thin shoulders and back just make the collarbone look slender and delicate.

Another five minutes passed, and jisoo fell into a deeper sleep, with no intention of waking up. Jisoo relied on Jennie to lean against her. From the initial discomfort, she had become accustomed to it.