Chapter 26: Longing like a normal person

As soon as Jennie sat down beside the bed, Elsa took his hand and shook it.

Jisoo could hardly hold the little one in her arms.

Ela's reaction caught both Jisoo and Jennie off guard. This little devil could really say something amazing every time.

Kiss...

The children were acting coquettishly, but the adults were silent.

After all, the former is simple in thinking, while the latter is a little more complicated.

Jisoo's thoughts were no longer so simple. She subconsciously raised her head and glanced at Jennie. By coincidence, Jennie also glanced at her.

The two of them said nothing, but in the few seconds when their eyes met, there was an unspeakable ambiguity.

At least, Jisoo felt ambiguous.

"Kiss Jisoo's mother and it won't hurt anymore." Elsa still pestered Jennie and said very seriously. Hearing Jisoi say it hurt, the little guy didn't know how distressed he was.

Jennie:  "..."

Elsa kept urging, "Mom, hurry up~"

Jennie glanced at Jisoo beside her and waited silently for Miss Jisoo to explain to the little guy. After all, Jisoo had always been responsible for coaxing the child.

However, Jisoo did not speak.

Jisoo admitted that she was looking forward to Jennie's reaction. She probably felt that Jennie was usually too aloof and cool, so she especially wanted to see another side of Miss.Jennie.

Just like when eating fried rice tonight...

Thinking about it now, Jisoo couldn't help but want to laugh.

Jisoo and Elsa were hugging each other. They both had long, shiny black hair that reached their backs. They really looked like a mother and daughter. They even had similar expressions on their faces when they looked at each other.

Jennie was left speechless by the innocent expressions on the faces of the two people on the bed. She narrowed her eyes and looked at Jisoo. Miss Jisoo pretending to be stupid was obviously just to enjoy the excitement and not take things too seriously.

Just like she didn't know how to coax children, Jennie also didn't have any talent for joking. She said with a serious face, "Take medicine and go to bed."

The satisfactory answer was indeed as boring as she imagined. Jisoo complained, but after thinking about it, Jisoo smiled helplessly. There was nothing interesting to talk about between her and Jennie.

Jisoo lowered her head and continued to be intimate with Elsa, "Then let's kiss mommy tonight."

"Yes." Elsa hugged Jisoo, put it against Jisoo's forehead, and kissed her carefully, "Mom, does it still hurt now?"

"Kiss me every night and it won't hurt anymore."

"I'll help mom apply medicine."

"Okay, Elsa is so good."

After receiving the compliment, Elsa grinned happily and gently told Jisoo like a little adult, "Just tell Elsa if it hurts~"