Chapter 94: Be more spoiled to your wife.

What you said," Jisoo raised her head with a confident look on her face. She half-joked at Jennie, "Don't be so shameless as to squeeze in and join us at night."

"..."

Jisoo felt that she was just stating the facts. She remembered that back then, Jennie used the little guy as a cover to be intimate and ambiguous with her again and again. Did she not do this kind of thing enough?

But now that I think about it, I felt a different kind of sweetness when I approached and tested cautiously.

Jennie remained silent and glanced lightly.

"I'm getting up!" Jisoo was so desperate for survival that she got out of bed and slipped straight to the bathroom.

Jennie followed Jisoo back and couldn't help laughing.

It's already ten o'clock.

The room has excellent lighting. After the scorching and dazzling sunlight passes through the window screen, only the soft and bright light is left. The sheets and quilts are all messy. It seems that every wrinkle records every moment of the two of them last night. You can still vaguely see the lingering Mark of love.

Standing by the window and opening some curtains, the sky was blue and it was another sunny day. Jennie looked up and her mood became clear and relaxed. There were sounds of washing in the bathroom. She turned around casually and saw Jisoo. Jisoo walked out, still wearing her pajamas.

There was always only a lonely room after waking up, and there was another person. Jennie looked at Jisoo who was busy and smiled, finally able to enjoy love like a normal person.

After everything was tidied up, when the two returned home, it was almost time for lunch. It was Jisoo's birthday and the family happened to have a good meal together.

"I'm home."

"I woke up late today..."

The old lady had a smile on her face, looked at the two people in front of her, and said quite understandingly, "It's okay, I must have been too tired last night."

Jisoo touched her hair and smiled sheepishly when she thought about last night, not knowing how to answer.

The old lady burst into laughter. Seeing that the young couple had a good relationship and were inseparable all day long, she couldn't be happier. Now, her only wish came true.

Another birthday.

Jisoo couldn't remember the last time she celebrated her birthday. It must have been many years ago. In her impression, birthdays were just something that could be solved with a bowl of noodles and an egg. Later, she lived alone, let alone I come here specially to celebrate this day, but sometimes after a long time, I suddenly remember that my birthday has already passed.

Now, Jisoo looked at the carefully selected gifts and carefully prepared meals, and heard many happy birthdays in one day. This was probably the most birthday-like birthday she had had in the past twenty-four years, so much so that she made a wish on the birthday cake, She felt so strange.

Jisoo made two wishes, one is that her family will be healthy; the other is that she and Jennie can hold hands with their baby and grow old together.

In the evening, while both of them had time, Jisoo and Jennie didn't go anywhere. Instead, they stayed at home with Elsa. The three of them sat cross-legged on the carpet, talking and laughing, and having a good time.

Jennie looked at the time and saw that it was past blackjack. She touched Elsa's head and said, "It's time for the baby to sleep. Don't play too late."

"I'm not sleepy tonight." Elsa shook her head, and finally both mothers had time to play with her.