Chapter 75: Reluctant to let go.

"I just want to see you tonight."

The soft words melted into Jisoo's heart. Face to face and across the phone, it was a completely different feeling.

Jisoo was used to Jennie who was always reticent, but Jisoo was still a little uncomfortable with it now. She felt it was unreal and dreamlike. After telling herself that it was reality, she felt quietly filled with joy.

Before meeting Jennie, Jisoo's relationship was a blank slate. Although she had a maturity and stability that was inconsistent with her peers, and seemed to have experienced many human affairs, when she faced the person she really liked, she was actually extremely simple. She is so simple that her heart will beat with excitement and she will even blush shyly because of her words and actions.

For some reason, Jennie likes to see Jisoo's reaction. As soon as she looks at it, she can't help but smile.

When Jennie curled his red lips and smiled at her, Jisoo couldn't resist even more. You have to know how much effort she had to take the initiative to see Ms.Jennie's rare smile.

At first, Jennie wanted to change for the sake of Jisoo, but later she found out, what changes need to be made deliberately? After you don't restrain your feelings, you will gradually become unable to help but want to say something or do something.

Jennie really loves to make Jisoo happy, and then looks forward to Miss Jisoo coquettishly getting into her arms.

The breeze at night blew just right, ruffling Jisoo bangs a bit. When Jisoo was not going out at night, she usually only wore light makeup or no makeup. Her beautiful and natural face made people look comfortable.

Jennie was fascinated, "Come home with me tonight. I'll take you to the hospital to work tomorrow morning."

Jisoo stood there, hesitated for a moment, and said, "You didn't tell me in advance when you came."

If told in advance, Jennie would have guessed that Jisoo stubborn would refuse. Sometimes, for Jisoo, it would be much more effective to kill first and then show off.

The anger in someone's heart was probably not completely gone. From the tone of Jisoo's words, Jennie could hear an awkwardness, but she went to Coax Jisoo. She thought she had enough patience.

"I came here specially to pick you up. Do you want me to go back alone again?" Jennie said, looking at Jisoo's reaction, and then added, "Besides, the baby is still waiting for you at home."

No wonder Jennie always made trouble with her children, because Jisoo's attitude towards Elsa was much gentler than towards her. No matter how awkward Jisoo was, she would not make trouble with Elsa.

After Jisoo listened, her attention was only focused on the first half of the sentence. She raised her head and asked, "Isn't it because I'm working overtime this time?"

Jennie looked at Jisoo and smiled, "No."

In front of Jisoo, Ms. Jennie can now be said to have completely thrown away her face. No matter what, as long as she can make Jisoo happy.

There was no traffic jam along the way and it was smooth sailing.

When Jisoo returns home, Elsa is always the happiest and most excited person. The little guy skipped to the door in her pajamas and jumped into Jisoo arms as soon as he saw her.

"Elsa, why aren't you sleeping yet?" Jennie said to Elsa first.

"She knew Dr.Jisoo was coming back tonight, so she made a fuss and refused to sleep." Aunt Zhou explained with a helpless smile.