Chapter 30: Shouldn't I pick up my wife to and from get off work?

Jennie reaction was still indifferent.

Jisoo rested one elbow on the desk, tilted her head and looked at Jennie, curled up her lips and smiled. She asked Jennie in a low voice, "Are you angry with me?"

In the quiet study room, the voice of the other party when speaking was soft and gentle, which was very comfortable to listen to.  Jennie still turned her head and glanced at Jisoo. This smile reminded her of the little vixen she looked like when she first met Jisoo at night.

She obviously has a pure face, but she also knows how to seduce people with her smile. Jennie thought this way because she was distracted by Jisoo's smile that night.

Jisoo met Jennie's eyes.

That feeling comes again.

Jennie was staring at her face, just staring, silently.

Less than two seconds of looking at each other felt long to Jisoo.

Jisoo thinks that she is not a sentimental person, but for Jennie, maybe she is a little bit.

Whenever she found Jennie looking at her like this, Jisoo couldn't help but have wild thoughts...

Jisoo has thought about it many times. Does her affection for Jennie mean that she just likes her? She had trouble sleeping in the middle of the night a few days ago.  Jisoo found herself hugging Jennie and kept thinking about this issue.

Is that what you like?

There were some things that Jisoo had never experienced and had never thought about, but she asked herself from another perspective, if Jennie pursued her, would she reject Jennie like she rejected others?

It seems that the answer to this question can be given without further entanglement.

She thought she would not refuse.

Some feelings, in Jisoo heart, are getting clearer day by day.

"Your good daughter said that I made you angry," Jisoo's eyes did not evade, but continued to stare at the face she liked in front of her, "Let me make you happy."

Although Jennie is much older than her, it does not affect Jisoo's feeling that Miss. Jennie is cute. If possible, she hopes that she can get in touch with Jennie less indifferent side.

Although Elsa said that  Jennie  became much happier after she came to Jennie house, Jisoo didn't feel it because she had never seen  Jennie smile.

Jisoo lowered her head and filled up a wonton with a spoon, let it cool for a while, then brought it to Jennie lips, and said in the same tone as usual to coax the little guy, "Try one, Aunt Zhou made it very good." It’s hard work~”

Jennie lowered her eyes and looked at the little wontons fed to her mouth. It was the first time that she was being coaxed like a child by a little girl. What was Miss Jisoo thinking?  Jennie was speechless and wanted to laugh a little at the same time.

"Try it." Jisoo persisted, hanging her arms, "It's delicious."

It was indeed a difficult challenge to coax Cold Person. Even though she was fed to her mouth Miss. Jennie still didn't express any reaction. Jisoo felt that her courage was commendable. She was self-aware and did not expect to make Jennie happy. She just hoped that Jennie could eat something because she had been hungry all night.