Chapter 72: I will listen to you from now on.

Whenever she wavered, Jisoo would not look into Jennie eyes, as if she was escaping from her true thoughts. She told herself a thousand times that she hated this person, but in fact, she still liked her.

Jisoo even felt a little disgusted with herself. Why should she be so humble to like someone? Is it worth it?

Jennie saw Jisoo laxity and became more and more certain that Jisoo was being stubborn with her.

When Jisoo is screwed, she will accept the softness rather than the hardness.

Jennie regretted it so much. At that time, Jisoo said she wanted a divorce. Instead of coaxing her, she easily agreed. This girl must have been extremely angry.

That day, the decisions they made seemed to be made calmly, but in fact they were all mixed with anger.

In the more than a month since they were separated, both of them have been deceiving themselves and enduring suffering. In fact, whenever one person takes the initiative to bow her head, the other person will be unable to let go.

Jennie always said that Jisoo had a stubborn temper, how could she be any better? She has always maintained her stubbornness and arrogance, and is unwilling to be the one who bows her head.

But now facing  Jisoo...

"Go home?" Jennie coaxed softly, with an almost pleading tone.

Shin Hee Ri walked out of the kitchen with the dishes and looked at the sofa. Jennie and Jisoo came close to say something.

After watching for a few seconds, a helpless smile appeared on Shin Hee Ri face, but it was an eye-opener. It turned out that Jennie would also lower her posture to care about others.

Jennie likes  Jisoo, and it's not just an ordinary love. This is something Shin Hee Ri can see. She can't help but wonder whether Jennie really loved Nancy back then. She originally thought that Jennie had always had that kind of temper, but now it seemed that it was not the case.

"Is it done?" Shin Hee Ri walked forward.

"Well, that's it." Jisoo's said, letting go of Jennie's hand.

"Then let's eat, there's only one dish missing."

"Okay." Jisoo stood up, packed the medicine box, and put it back to its original position.

As soon as Jisoo sat down at the dining table, she saw Jennie pulling out a chair and sitting next to her. It was said to be Shin Hee Ri birthday, but the dishes on the table were catered to Jisoo's taste. She had just been discharged from the hospital and her diet should be light.

There was an inexplicable embarrassment at the dinner table. Maybe something could be said to ease the atmosphere. After eating in silence for a while, Jisoo smiled and said, "Teacher, you even cooked for your birthday today."

"For me, cooking is also a kind of relaxation."Shin Hee Ri helped Jisoo serve a bowl of fish soup, ""

"Delicious."

"As long as you like it, drink more."

Jennie remained silent but listened to every word in her heart. She picked up the glass at hand and took a sip of water absentmindedly.

Shin Hee Ri saw her and said, "Jennie, would you like some wine?"

"Need not."

How can I be in the mood to drink?

Don't make the low pressure obvious to the people around you. Jisoo can feel it when she drinks the soup.

At the dinner table, Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri were chatting and laughing. Jennie was originally stern, but this contrast made her look even more boring.