Chapter 84: Listen to your wife

"Next time, you can bring her to my place and we can chat together." Suzy was quite curious about the charm of someone who could shake and change Jennie.

"Okay." Jennie responded.

At seven o'clock in the evening, Jennie drove to the Medical University.

Although Jisoo has relatively simple time during the summer and is free in the evenings, she still occasionally has to go to school to do projects and experiments.

Since the last time it was discovered that Jisoo was secretly working part-time outside, Jennie would personally pick up Jisoo whenever she could spare time. Because she often comes to the Medical University, she is almost familiar with the location of the dormitories, teaching buildings, laboratory buildings, and libraries.

Before eight o'clock, Jennie arrived early and stood in the corridor outside the classroom waiting. Looking through the window, she saw Jisoo discussing something seriously with a gray-haired man.

Jennie smiled. Jisoo looked like this every time he read a book. She didn't know how serious she was.

Five minutes later, the professor leisurely walked out of the door holding a folder. Only a few students were left in the classroom, and they also left one after another.

"Jisoo, can I ask you something?"

"What?" Jisoo was about to leave when she was stopped by a girl.

"Can you help me sort it out? I'm a little messy." As she said that, the girl looked at Jisoo, feeling a little embarrassed, but she couldn't help but stare at her a few more times, it was so eye-catching.

"Okay." Jisoo is famous in the department for being beautiful and good-tempered. In addition, he can get first place in almost all professional courses, so he has always been popular.

As a result, the girl looked at Jisoo. Jisoo told her the story again. She was still confused, but she said, "I have an idea as soon as you tell me. You haven't eaten either, right? We Together, I invite you."

Jennie frowned, and she stood waiting at the back door. Jisoo didn't even pay attention to her. She was chatting and laughing with others. When she heard the girl said that she wanted to treat Jisoo to dinner, Jennie suddenly said, "Not done yet?"

The classroom was empty, and even if Jennie's voice was neither soft nor loud, it was enough to attract attention.

"When did you come?" Jisoo turned around and saw Jennie elegantly walking around the desk and slowly walking towards her, which seemed a bit out of place in the gray classroom.

Every time she heard someone compliment her on her beauty, Jisoo thought to herself that her wife was really beautiful and could be described as stunning.

"I just arrived not long ago." Jennie said softly when she walked up to Jisoo.

Jisoo turned to the girl next to him and smiled, "No, I'm leaving first." Because they were unfamiliar people and the other party didn't ask, Jisoo didn't introduce Jennie specifically.

Ms.Jennie frowned again, not satisfied.

"Since your friend is here, let's do it next time."

Jennie corrected her calmly, "I am her wife."

"Ah?" The girl was dumbfounded. The amount of information was too much, and when Jennie spoke to her, she was full of aura, her face was as cold as an iceberg, and she looked like she was not easy to deal with.