Chapter 80: Meet the most beautiful people at the worst times.

As soon as her lips touched the corner of Jennie mouth, Jisoo retreated rationally, realizing that his actions had "crossed the line".

Jennie originally thought that Jisoo would continue to kiss her boldly. After all, she didn't resist, but Jisoo let go of her.

Somehow, Jennie didn't feel relaxed this time, but felt disappointed in her heart.

"I'm sorry..." Jisoo said softly, feeling a little regretful. She was afraid that Jennie would feel uncomfortable and would bring more psychological burden to Jennie.

Kissing her lover but still saying sorry stupidly, Jisoo's behavior was even more stressful for Jennie, but Jisoo's cautious understanding also moved  Jennie.

Regardless of whether she is impulsive or restrained, she can feel that  Jisoo cares about and likes her.

Due to some experiences in the past, Jennie has always had inherent prejudices against certain behaviors in her subconscious.

Resistance comes from prejudice.

But as she got along with Jisoo, these prejudices seemed to be gradually fading... Just like when Jisoo hugged and kissed her, Jennie first reaction was no longer disgusting, but felt that the other party was just expressing love. Like saying "I love you".

Instead, Jennie hoped that Jisoo wouldn't be too careful with her, and that sometimes she could break through a state, maybe just for that moment.

Facing Jisoo, Jennie desire to change became stronger day by day.

Leaning on the bedside, Jisoo saw the little pig on the bedside table. She pinched it randomly during the clay class last year. She changed the subject at the right time, "This wasn't last year... why is it here with you?"

Jennie turned to look at Jisoo for a while and explained in a low voice, "This is the first gift you gave me."

The first gift, Jisoo looked at the rough gadget in her hand. It couldn't be considered a gift. She just said it casually that day, but she didn't expect that Jennie would quietly put it away.

"You're just going to keep it?"

Jennie had kept it in a drawer before. She took it out a few days ago and no longer hid it.

Jisoo turned to Jennie and said, "If I had known you liked it so much, I would have made it look better."

Jennie stared at Jisoo's smiling face and replied slowly, "I like everything you gave me."

Jisoo smiled like a flower after hearing this. She found that someone was now speaking sweet words more smoothly. I still remember how awkward it was when Jennie said "I miss you" to her for the first time.

Ms. Jennie had learned more than once how to make her girlfriend happy, and it seems that it finally comes in handy now. It's not that Jennie doesn't understand the so-called interest at all, it's just that the right person didn't appear and she didn't reveal the unknown side of herself.

Encountered now.

Late at night, no one is disturbing, the real world of two people is still after the relationship is confirmed. If she was still a little tired just now, when they lay down on the bed and Jennie held her gently, Jisoo felt no sleepiness at all.

Jisoo finally understood why Jennie took Elsa away. It was really inconvenient for the little one to see them lying together like this.

In the past, Jennie always pretended to cover up, but now, Jennie was afraid that Jisoo didn't know how much she liked her.