Chapter 45: Jennie didn't give her an accurate answer.

Nancy left, her face gloomy and a little ugly.

The coquettish smile on Lisa face gradually faded. The entanglements of the past six years ago reappeared in my mind.

She did have a crush on Jennie back then, and she resorted to tricks to get Jennie to break up with Nancy. But without Nancy later, it was still impossible for her and Jennie.

Lisa admitted that she was a bit despicable at the time, but she did not regret it because Miss Nancy was not a good person.

But Lisa still felt guilty about Jennie. The breakup with Nancy seemed to have hit Jennie so deeply that Jennie never had a new relationship.

Later, Jennie was alone all the time, and Lisa always felt that this was inseparable from her.

Those who can't get it will have no choice but to let go over time.

It is said that the best way to forget a relationship is to start a new one. 
Lisa did this. I don’t know when she started, but she slowly became the flower princess in love. After talking a lot, although she was still alone, at least she got over her obsession with
Jennie.

So that day when she met Rosé by chance at night and heard the other person's words,
Lisa felt like she had seen her humble and persistent self.

Looking back now, it was so stupid.

A former admirer and a friend for many years,

Lisa hoped that Jennie could be happy no matter where she stood. If Jennie never recovered emotionally because of Nancy incident, then Lisa would really feel guilty for the rest of her life.

God knows how excited she was when she saw an ambiguous partner appearing next to Jennie. In the elevator that day, Lisa saw Jennie and Jisoo interlocking their fingers. It is no exaggeration to say that she was more excited than she was when she met her true love.

But this time when Nancy  returned to Seoul, Lisa didn't know what Jennie was thinking. She no longer wants Jennie and Nancy to be together, she is just an outsider...

I always feel that things will not be simple when Nancy comes back this time.

Lisa pulled out a tissue, dried her hands, smiled again, and walked out the door gracefully.

"Lisa."

Lisa heard someone calling her name, turned around, and happened to meet Shin Hee Ri coming down from the second floor. What was even more surprising was that Ms.Kim's little wife was also there.

"Hee Ri , if you don't say anything to me when you eat here, I'll give you a discount." Lisa glanced at Jisoo again and said with a smile, "You know Jisoo? What a coincidence."

"Jisoo is my student. I'm bringing a few students over for dinner today to cheer you up."Shin Hee Ri said this, because she knew that Lisa had a stake in this Western restaurant, so she joked, "Forget about the discount. Next time, just give me a free meal."

"Doctor Shin, you are so embarrassed to ask." Lisa and Shin Hee Ri have been friends for many years, and they are so familiar that they don't need to be polite. "Okay, just tell me your name next time."