Chapter 91: The whole world belongs only to them.

Although the proposal after marriage came much later, it was by no means unnecessary for Jisoo and Jennie.

When she heard Jennie seriously making a lifelong promise to herself, Jisoo's eyes became hazy with mist, and her eyes became wet. When she saw a girl being proposed to by her lover on the street in the evening, she was indeed envious, but then she comforted herself that she and Jennie were already married, so there was no discussion of a proposal.

How did Jisoo know that her family Jennie arranged a romantic proposal for her tonight.

There are still a lot of things that have not been done, which I will slowly make up for in the future.

Jisoo thought about what Jennie said to her that day. It turned out that it was not just a sweet love word. Every moment after they were together, Jisoo could feel that Jennie cared about her.

Seeing Jisoo's red eyes and dull look, Jennie smiled softly and asked again, "Fool, are you willing?"

With her eyes shining, Jisoo smiled with tears and nodded repeatedly, "Yes, I do!"

Jennie took Jisoo's hand and placed the ring between her fingers. The slender white fingers look more delicate and beautiful with exclusive embellishments.

Jisoo always stared at Jennie when she put on the diamond ring for herself. When she lowered her head, she smiled so softly and beautifully. This scene was engraved silently in Jisoo mind.

She had thought about it many times, how wonderful it would be if Jennie was exclusively for her. But now, the reality tells her that being with Jennie is worse than her original "wishful thinking". be happy.

"It will be mine forever." After putting on the ring, Jennie said while wiping the tears from the corners of Jisoo's eyes.

Another lifetime commitment. I originally thought that such a promise was just sweet talk, but when facing Jisoo, Jennie liked to say this to her.

I still remember that Jisoo told her that day on the beach that she was particularly afraid that she would not like her. In fact, she was not the same, and she was afraid that Jisoo would get tired of her. She was afraid that Jisoo would no longer be by her side in the future.

Everything now is hard-won, and Jennie knows how to cherish it even more.

Jisoo knows that although Jennie is very mature and calm most of the time, in some aspects, she is actually more insecure than herself. Loving someone also requires more courage than ordinary people. Jisoo feels that she is so lucky to be able to let her. She is willing to pay this courage for herself.

"Well, I will be yours forever." Jisoo hugged Jennie and said every word while looking at her face.Whenever Jisoo came to pester her and hug her, Jennie would feel particularly at ease.

Whenever two people hugged her, she would never take the initiative to let go of Jisoo."Fortunately, you are a slut and usually aloof." Jisoo looked at Jennie and suddenly sighed.

Jennie had heard this description from Lisa, but even if others said she was aloof, Jennie thought Miss Jisoo was the least qualified to describe her. She already had no reservations in front of Jisoo.

Jennie hugged Jisoo's waist tightly, leaned in front of her and said, "You think I'm not passionate enough for you?" Jennie was actually expecting Jisoo to say yes.

If kissing until you can't breathe every time is not passionate, then what is? Jisoo explained slowly, "I mean, if everyone else knew you were so good, how could it be my turn to kidnap you."