Chapter 92: Get out of the haze of the past.

Together……

Jisoo was pounding.

Different from the past, Jennie also liked to be intimate with her, but only for kissing. Jisoo could not feel that Jennie had any further desire, so she always tolerated herself.

Even so, sometimes when two people get intimate, Jisoo still can't control the right amount because she has feelings.

Even though Jennie would obey her in everything, Jisoo knew in her heart that Jennie was willing to endure the discomfort and passively accept it because she loved her and cared about her feelings.

But Jisoo didn't want to impose her feelings and impulses on Jennie. She was willing to wait...

And tonight, Jisoo felt that she had waited.

Finally, when Jennie really took the initiative,  Jisoo felt the hint or uncontrollable desire conveyed in Jennie's gentle movements.

Feel it for the first time.

"Are you drunk?" Jisoo put his arms around Jennie neck and asked quietly, still maintaining an ambiguous and intimate distance.

Jisoo naturally knew that Jennie was not drunk. They didn't drink much tonight, just a few sips.

Jennie smiled, hugged Jisoo's waist tightly, and asked her to press closer to her arms.

Jisoo's face was burning, and her smooth skin was rubbing against Jennie's body. Such a "frank" hug in the bathroom would indeed make people unable to be pure.

"Help me." Jennie pressed Jisoo's forehead, her red lips parted slightly, and sighed with a smile.

"Yeah." Jisoo's mouth gradually became more and more ups and downs. She couldn't bear Jennie talking to her like this. Fortunately, she didn't have to restrain herself tonight.

Jisoo tilted her head and kissed Jennie again. Soon, the two of them were equally honest. Jennie narrowed her eyes slightly and let Jisoo's warm soft lips touch her lips.

The warm water flowing through seemed to warm up the atmosphere even more.

The two of them kept kissing each other. When they could no longer breathe, Jisoo leaned on Jennie, buried her head in the crook of her neck, and smiled coquettishly.

Jennie's heart almost melted. She lowered her head and kissed the side of Jisoo's face, then took the bath towel on the side and wiped the water droplets on her body.

Jisoo just stood and let Jennie wipe it for him carefully. From time to time, she would smile and reward her wife with a sweet kiss.

It feels so good.

"Smiling again." Jennie pinched Jisoo nose.

"I'm happy!" In fact, Jisoo is even more happy for Jennie. She understands that no matter how she comforts Jennie, saying that she doesn't mind and can wait, she can't eliminate the psychological pressure that has troubled Jennie for many years. Only when  Jennie really Only when you achieve a breakthrough can you completely remove the burden from your heart.

Now, watching Jennie gradually come out of the haze with her company, can Jisoo not be happy?

From the bathroom to the bed, not far away, they never want to leave each other.

The atmosphere is just right.

Jennie looked at Jisoo with a smile. This was the most impatient time she had ever seen Jisoo.

Although impatient, she is also gentle.

Jisoo hugged Jennie, turned around and said on a whim, "I'll teach you how to recognize bones."