Chapter 41: Ms.Jennie, you are caring about me again.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Who told you to come in without knocking?" Lisa complained as she straightened her clothes that had been messed up just now.

Jennie was too lazy to talk nonsense with her and said the key point directly, "Are you going to see Director Lu this afternoon?"

"Yeah." Lisa looked serious when she mentioned this question.

"What do you mean, are you interested?"

"He was very satisfied after reading the script and said he was willing to cooperate." Lisa paused and then said, "But there is a condition."

"What conditions?"

Lisa didn't say it directly. She thought about it again and again, "Actually, it doesn't necessarily have to be Director Lu. There are many directors who are interested in this script."

"Counter Current" is positioned as a commercial film produced by big IP, and it is also JM's most recent core film and television investment project.

Jennie's qualifications are not that old, but her unique vision and market prediction ability have made several major movies invested and produced by JM in recent years become box office harvesters.

Jennie may not be as good as Lisa in terms of socializing and entertainment, but in terms of project analysis, Jennie has the absolute say, which is something Lisa feels ashamed of. Therefore, most of the company's project decision-making meetings are chaired by Jennie, and Lisa is responsible for issuing orders and implementation.

Director Lu was chosen for "Counter Current" because Director Lu has mature masterpieces of commercial films of the same type and has excellent reviews in the industry. This is not the intention of Jennie alone, but the result of the collective decision-making of the company's senior management.

"What are the conditions first?" Jennie asked again. If Director Lu is willing to cooperate, there is no need to consider other people.

Lisa knew it was hard to be vague, so she said bluntly, "He wants Nancy to be the female lead."

It was a movie directed by Director Lu that directly promoted Nancy to a front-line position. Both of them gained fame and fortune, and almost won a Grand Slam of awards, which can be called a golden match.

"There is no problem with this casting. We will discuss it at a meeting tomorrow. If everyone has no objections, let's make it this way."

Lisa saw Jennie calm face and hesitated, "Nancy, is it really okay?"

"Is there any problem? Her acting skills in  are remarkable. Although we are a commercial film, you also know that in the current market, the flow method is no longer feasible. She has developed abroad in recent years, and her domestic activity is It’s a little bit worse, but the second collaboration with Director Lu is also very topical.”

Seeing that Jennie was really analyzing the casting carefully, Lisa was so impressed. Sure enough, Ms. Jennie was crazy at work. Lisa just wanted to express that Nancy was really her ex-girlfriend. Isn't this embarrassing?

Jennie naturally understood Lisa's subtext, but she didn't want to mix personal and official matters. Besides, this movie was not a private investment by her. She just analyzed the problem from an objective perspective.