Chapter 76: Jennie belongs to her.

Jisoo originally wanted to hang out with Jennie for a while and let Ms. Jennie taste the feeling of being left out, but it was too difficult for her not to be tempted by Jennie, especially when Jennie lowered her attitude and took the initiative.

Jennie felt the increasingly intense warmth in her arms, and smiled knowingly and contentedly. She gently touched Jisoo's long hair, and her stubborn temper was finally different from hers.

Jisoo nuzzled into Jennie's arms for a while, then raised her head and stared at Jennie's face carefully, looking at it infatuatedly. The features, eyes, lips and nose were all her favorites.

I really miss her these days.

Jennie's fingertips swept through the messed up hair on Jisoo's forehead, and she looked at the delicate and beautiful face in front of her with nostalgia. The originally palm-sized face seemed to have lost weight, and her fingers unconsciously touched Jisoo's reddish cheeks, "I'm sorry. .”

At first she said "I was wrong" over and over again, and now she said "I'm sorry" again. Ms.Jennie's attitude of admitting his mistake was really hard to fault.

Jisoo couldn't stand the way Jennie looked at her with such serious eyes and spoke softly. Facts have proved that for a person who is usually reserved and cold-blooded, once she becomes gentle, she is the most deadly.

"Sorry for what?" Jisoo asked.

"You have been wronged."

Jisoo eyebrows relaxed, and she pursed her lips and smiled.

The little guy next to them was still sleeping, so the two of them spoke very softly, which was the most exciting thing.

Jennie was also moved by Jisoo's smile. How could such a warm and sweet girl give up so easily in the first place?

All along, what Jennie lacked most was hope, and what Jisoo had always cherished was hope. Jennie had what she wanted most hope, so from the beginning, she was invisibly attracted to Jisoo.

Later, I got closer and closer, and my heart moved again and again.

Thinking about it, Jennie hugged Jisoo into her arms again. She was so lucky to meet Jisoo, so that she could still taste the feeling of heartbeat after giving up hope.

Holding her like this is very comfortable, but it also makes people sleepless. Jisoo quietly stared at Jennie's face for a long time, and suddenly asked, "Do you like me?"

After these words were spoken, Jisoo felt that her question was a bit childish, but she just wanted to hear Jennie say it herself. Jennie had never said the word "like" to her.

Jennie still looked into Jisoo's eyes, "I like you."

It's not even just about liking her, but Jisoo still doesn't understand how important she is to Jennie heart.

Hearing Jennie emotional and serious answer, Jisoo's face became a little more rosy. With her words, she was satisfied.

Seeing Jisoo blushing because of her words, Jennie smiled even more and couldn't look away. As they hugged each other and looked at each other, the atmosphere became sweet. Jisoo reached out and grabbed Jennie hand that was caressing her face, and then smiled and held it tightly in his hand.

"Does the soup taste good tonight?" Jennie couldn't help but ask Jisoo. She had worked hard to stew the soup for someone tonight, but someone didn't show any reaction after drinking it.

Speaking of fish soup, Jisoo immediately remembered the previous scene at Shin Hee Ri's house. Is it possible that Jennie still cares about that matter...