Chapter 10: Jisoo closed her eyes and kissed her red lips harshly.

"You guys should go to bed early."

The old lady was very happy and pulled Elsa back to her room with a smile.

"Grandma, it's..." jisoo wanted to explain something.

"Just let me explain." Jennie called to Jisoo in a low voice and looked at her hair that was wet from the rain.

"You live in the bedroom on the second floor. I will take you there."

This villa was newly bought by Jennie for Mrs. Lee recuperation. They had just moved in, and the surrounding area was quiet and the air was suitable for recuperation. Standing in the entrance hall, Jisoo took off her high heels that were a bit harsh on her feet and put on disposable slippers.

The feet were thin, skeletal and beautiful. jennie just glanced down and caught a glimpse of jisoo's heels that were worn out by high heels. Because of their fine white skin, they were quite conspicuous.

The guest room on the second floor is equivalent to two double dormitories in the school.

"The toiletries will be delivered later."

Standing at the door, jennie finished speaking, turned around and walked towards another room on the second floor.

Jisoo looked at the other party's beautiful back and said, "Miss.Jennie"

Jennie slowed down. Jisoo said in a moderate voice, "Thank you."

Jennie paused for a moment, then turned around and said, "Think carefully about what I said." jisoo lowered his head and said nothing. With the sound of the door closing softly, she was the only one left.

"Dong dong dong--"

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door outside the room. jisoo opened the door and it was the nanny Aunt Zhou who brought the things.

"Ms.Kim, these are the toiletries. You should go to bed early."

"Thank you, Auntie." jisoo took it.

In addition to toiletries and pajamas, there was also a small box of ointment. After a closer look, it was used to remove bruises. After closing the door, jisoo looked down at her wrist, which hurt when touched lightly. She thought of jennie's face that always gave people a cold feeling, held the ointment in her hand, and suddenly pursed her lips and smiled.

Every time there is a parent-teacher meeting in kindergarten, the children in the same class always bring two parents, and she is the only one. Elsa's also realizes that she is different from others.

She has asked jennie more than once, but has not received an answer yet...

"Yes, we will have two mothers in Elsa from now on."

The old lady became happier as she talked. At this age, she had nothing to pursue. She just couldn't let go of jennie She had to get married and be alone all the time.

Sooner or later, Elsa would also grow up and it is impossible to stay with her for the rest of his life. Old Mrs.Lee knew jisoo well, and Dr.Kim was a rare and good girl.

When she was hospitalized, she thought that if jisoo was single, she would be a good match for her granddaughter. Later, she thought about their age, and they were very different.

At ten years old, I was afraid that jennie wouldn't like it. Who would have thought that jennie would take the little girl home tonight, and the old lady was naturally happy to see her. Elsa's muttered a few more words and fell asleep holding the stuffed toy.

-- The unfamiliar room was dark with the lights turned off.

Jisoo turned over several times while lying on the bed, burying the side of his face in the pillow, but still couldn't fall asleep.