Chapter 22: It's just acting miss. Jennie, do you want to be so sensational?

"Where are you going? Do you still want to drink?"

Jisoo face was pale, her head lowered and silent, and he did not stop walking. The next second, Jennie held Jisoo's wrist. The wrist was so thin that it pinched the palm of her hand.

On the street, the two suddenly got into a stalemate.

Elsa was sick and refused to take medicine, crying and asking to see Jisoo, so Jennie drove around into the night. Parking the car on the side of the street, Jennie originally wanted to call Jisoo, but before the number was dialed, she saw a thin and familiar figure through the car window, leaning on the wall and vomiting.

It was Jisoo.

Jisoo struggled with her wrist, feeling like a clown, but she was still being watched. At this moment, she just wanted to escape, and just wanted to be alone in a corner where others could not see her. But Jennie didn't let go.

Jisoo finally raised his head and looked at Jennie, "Miss.Jennie?"

Even though the tears could be controlled, it was difficult to hide the red eyes for a while. When Jennie was about to say something, Jisoo suddenly turned his head away.

After gritting his teeth, she still bent over and vomited. Because he hadn't eaten anything, she almost vomited out bile.

Jennie let go of Jisoo, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"I'm fine, I just drank a little too much." Jisoo stared down at the wall and replied calmly. All the humility and arrogance in the usual days disappeared at this moment. It can only be said that everyone has their own things that they don't want others to do. The intellectual side. Jisoo calmed his breathing and said softly, "I'll go back tomorrow night, you go first."

Jennie looked at Jisoo for a few seconds, then turned and left.

she left? Jisoo breathed a sigh of relief. My stomach was churning again, and I was vomiting endlessly. She couldn't hold on any longer. Jisoo was devastated and a little confused. She didn't know how long she could hold on to such days...

The pressure is getting bigger and bigger, so I just take it one step at a time. When Jennie came back from the convenience store after buying purified water and wet wipes, Jisoo was still vomiting.

Even though she was like this, she still refused to show weakness and pretended that she was fine. Feeling a little better, Jisoo straightened up slightly, and there was another black shadow beside her, and then, a wet wipe was handed to his hand.

It turns out she didn't leave. Jisoo was startled and did not look at Jennie or accept the wet wipes Jennie handed her. Still stubborn...

Looking at Jisoo's face, which looked exhausted,  Jennie frowned and said nothing. She directly reached out and wiped the corners of Jisoo's mouth with a wet wipe to help her wipe it.

Jisoo turned his head as if she was electrocuted, "Don't get... dirty."

Jennie handed the wet wipe to Jisoo again, "Wipe it yourself."  Jisoo turned away and wiped the corners of her mouth.

Jennie handed over the purified water again. She lowered her head and took it, "Thank you."

I rinsed my mouth briefly and tidied up a little before I looked less embarrassed. "Don't come here again." Jennie said.

When this sentence was said in Miss. Jennie usual tone, it felt like a command. At this time, jisoo had calmed down a lot. She pinched the water bottle in her hand and looked at Jennie with a smile, "This should belong to my private life, right? Didn't you say we won't interfere with each other?"