Chapter 23: she saw everything that should be seen and shouldn't be seen.

"Then we'll get divorced after paying off the debt." Jennie blurted out.

"Are you serious?" Jisoo opened his eyes and looked at Jennie beside her, but Jennie's meticulous expression and tone could not be a joke.

"I'll have someone transfer the money to your dad's hospital account tomorrow." Faced with Jennie decision-making arrangements, Jisoo was at a loss as to what to do, "Miss. Jennie?"

"I said I don't want to owe you any favors."  Jennie drove the car, maintaining his calm and calm attitude as always, "You meet my needs, and I'll do your favors, so that we can clear up the world."

Irresistible logic. Jisoo held her seat belt with her fingers, lowered her head and thought for a while, then whispered, "I'll write you an IOU when I go back." Compromised.

Weighing reality, this is the best choice at the moment.

Jennie was right, she would collapse sooner or later in this kind of life. Being strong does not mean being able to solve the problem.

Jisoo knows that the most important thing now is to accompany her father through the treatment.

But for all this, money is urgently needed. That's why she tried her best to make money like she did tonight.

But just now when she was vomiting in the corner and the sky was dark, Jisoo felt helpless and hopeless for the first time.

The reality is cruel. Not all problems can be solved by strong. Without money, she cannot give her father the best treatment.

Hearing Jisoo's compromise, Jennie drove the car and said calmly, "It's rare to be smart for once."

Jisoo:"..."

Jennie didn't like to talk too much, and Jisoo was in a complicated mood tonight, so the two of them were quiet in the car and didn't say a word to each other.

When you are tired, go home and sleep.

These gentle and caring words were imprinted on Jisoo. In fact, during those few seconds when she was holding Jennie, Jisoo closed her eyes and a despicable thought flashed through her mind.

She imagined that Jennie was really her wife and someone she could rely on, so when Jennie took the initiative to When she held him in her arms, she admitted that her heart was moved, it was solid and warm, and she even had an illusion of happiness.

She selfishly couldn't bear to let go, and just wanted to be held by her all the time.

She was originally so disgusted with relying on others, but towards Jennie... that special feeling expanded bit by bit in Jisoo's heart, becoming stronger and stronger.

Jisoo leaned on the seat and turned his head slightly to glance out the window, trying to stop his random thoughts, but she caught a glimpse of Jennie's silhouette reflected on the window glass.

Although it was hazy, Jisoo was still in a trance and ignored it completely. The night view outside the window.

Jennie glanced out of the corner of his eye and thought that jisoo was in a daze again, but she didn't know that the other party was looking at her in a trance.

Suddenly a call came in.

The ringing sound was particularly abrupt in the quiet car.

"It should be Elsa, you tell her."

"Yeah." Jisoo turned around and came back to his senses.

"Mom..." It was Elsa nasally aggrieved tone again.