Chapter 32: Worry, nervousness and care are all written on his face.

It was November, in the afternoon, and the sun was still shining a little.

The sports field was full of people, laughing and shouting.

Jisoo suddenly filtered out the noise around her ears, and the whole world became quiet. She lay under Jennie, breathing slightly, her cheeks burning, staring at the other person's delicate and elegant face, feeling flattered.

My heart rate, which had soared due to running, never slowed down.

Jisoo has known Jennie for almost two months.

After almost two months of contact and getting along with each other, although they could not be said to understand Jennie and Jisoo, they were barely familiar with them. But Jisoo feels strange now, because she has never seen Jennie with such emotional ups and downs.

Worry, nervousness and care are all written on her face. There is no need to dwell on it over and over again. Jisoo can feel it intuitively. In other words, Jennie no longer has the feeling of being out of reach.

Can you not be flattered? After all, Miss.Jennie's previous care was cold, including the drunken night when Jennie hugged her to comfort her. Her embrace was warm, but her expression was still "cold".

Many times, Jisoo couldn't help but think about what Jennie did, but at the same time, Jisoo didn't dare to think too much.

But this time, Jisoo looked at the face in front of her and was thinking unscrupulously. Secretly thinking happily, if you don't have feelings for me, why are you so nervous about me? Although she look at such a cold person, he comes close to me again and again and cares about me?

The sun is shining brightly and is so warm that it gives the illusion of early summer.

Seeing Jisoo just lying on the ground and not answering her, Jennie became even more nervous. She held Jisoo's shoulders and frowned, "What's wrong? Can't you move?"

There were two more concerned inquiries in a row.

Jisoo's eyes were fixed on Jennie, and she shook her head. Under the sun, her smile became brighter and brighter, revealing a row of white and neat teeth. At this time, Jisoo's heart was filled with joy. She also cared about herself, right?

Do care.

After so many years, Jennie never thought that she would meet such a person. Not only did she not resist the other person's approach, but she gradually discovered that she liked her closeness, enjoyed her hug, and even longed for her body temperature.

Jisoo appearance was an unexpected surprise for Jennie.

A person has been alone for too long, and when encountering sporadic warmth, his subconscious wants to grasp and occupy it. So when Jennie saw Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri being ambiguous together that night, she felt uncomfortable.

Although she and Jisoo only agreed to get married, they also had an agreement not to interfere in each other's love lives.

Fake marriage, but really ambiguous.

Jennie leaned on Jisoo and saw that the other party shook her head and smiled so happily, so she knew that it was nothing serious. Jennie tense nerves relaxed and she whispered to Jisoo, "You're still smiling..."